Masked Spiked Helmet and It's Removal

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm on a Khuzait campaign and I was looking for that cool masked helmet and I found out that developers removed it. Why they removed it? Like, you're supposed to add armors and helmets not remove them.

They did not remove it, what makes you think that?

If you open up console commands, you'll find it. But ignoring that, I just think the towns are not prosperous enough. That, and great armours almost never appear.

They did not remove it, what makes you think that?

If you open up console commands, you'll find it. But ignoring that, I just think the towns are not prosperous enough. That, and great armours almost never appear.

Yes,I know that you can reach that helmet through console commands I'm fully aware of that but that helmet removed IN-GAME.Which means you'll be never able to find it unless you use cheats. I guess you guys are on forum full time that you don't know what's happening in game. Khuzait Darkhan had that helmet but it's also removed from them.

Yes,I know that you can reach that helmet through console commands I'm fully aware of that but that helmet removed IN-GAME.Which means you'll be never able to find it unless you use cheats. I guess you guys are on forum full time that you don't know what's happening in game. Khuzait Darkhan had that helmet but it's also removed from them.

I just think the towns are not prosperous enough. That, and great armours almost never appear.
As @HalfMetalJacket said they re not remvoed from stores or anywhere except the darkhan its just that towns don't have enough prosperity

I hope economy will be fixed and towns will get very posperous, so we can get high tier itens..

but, it's wait and see

In Warband, we were able to get any armor we want if we had enough money.

In Bannerlord, I made a great fortune after the Khuzait-Imperial war and guess what? I rode all around Calradia and I wasn't able to find an elite helmet. I just realised that I can't get one I just used cheats and got the helmet anyways.

Anyways, this was just a complaint. Main question remains "What happened to spiked helmet?"

In Warband, we were able to get any armor we want if we had enough money.

In Bannerlord, I made a great fortune after the Khuzait-Imperial war and guess what? I rode all around Calradia and I wasn't able to find an elite helmet. I just realised that I can't get one I just used cheats and got the helmet anyways.

Anyways, this was just a complaint. Main question remains "What happened to spiked helmet?"
I think it's there. like many people said before me.. and i think they answer you better than I.. even better only if a Dev answered.

But, as far as I read on these forum from people who help Devs test the beta and some parts of the game, the problem is economy and towns doesn't go very wealthy... like above 200 K

20201227105315_1.jpg

20201227105306_1.jpg

20201227105513_1.jpg

There. The helmet is still there. Note that you won't find them on most Khuzait troops in vanilla. My mod is providing the helmets to them. But it comes from vanilla files.

I'm ABOUT TO shoot myself in head. I KNOW THAT HELMET STILL REMAINS AS A THING BUT YOU CAN'T REACH IT IN ANY WAY IN-GAME. Devs removed it because it's a Kipchak helmet from 15th century and game is based on 10th century, that's why the removed it (IN GAME) I know that it still remains in mods and cheat menu.

I'm ABOUT TO shoot myself in head. I KNOW THAT HELMET STILL REMAINS AS A THING BUT YOU CAN'T REACH IT IN ANY WAY IN-GAME. Devs removed it because it's a Kipchak helmet from 15th century and game is based on 10th century, that's why the removed it (IN GAME) I know that it still remains in mods and cheat menu.
I do not know if you are being wilfully obtuse or not, but...

Your own words.

I'm on a Khuzait campaign and I was looking for that cool masked helmet and I found out that developers removed it. Why they removed it? Like, you're supposed to add armors and helmets not remove them.

Again, they exist as items in game. They did not remove them. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but the fact remains is that you just put one on.

The devs have not removed, so much as they have just made it extremely difficult to find for no good reason. If that's what you are trying to say, then stop saying they removed it. Just say that TW is ****ing up by making them almost impossible to find.

The devs have not removed, so much as they have just made it extremely difficult to find for no good reason. If that's what you are trying to say, then stop saying they removed it. Just say that TW is ****ing up by making them almost impossible to find.

I will make an experiment then. I will increase prosperity mad high in every each Khuzait town and wait if they get spawned. If it shows up, I will tell a mod to ban me. I will share the results of the experiment.

I will make an experiment then. I will increase prosperity mad high in every each Khuzait town and wait if they get spawned. If it shows up, I will tell a mod to ban me. I will share the results of the experiment.
No one gives a flying f*ck about whether you get banned or not. Its okay to be wrong. Stop being so dramatic lol.

Always discouraging to see people ask for help, receive it, then be obnoxiously rude to those that are trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom