Marrying

Users who are viewing this thread

To my understanding until 4.0 comes out - No, you can't, and even then, your save won't be save game compatible.

In 4.0 all interactions with the Azcotic Empire will be unlocked and you'll be free to talk with them, join them, marry into their families, etc.

Wait... only the original six kingdoms have ladies to save memory usage. The Acztaocs don't have women  :smile:.

Yep, yep, I surroundered Zendar with my fortresses while testing it  :cool:.

Principality of Balion it is!
Also give your levy's full plate armor, boots, greaves, gloves and helms and boom super soldiers. I kinda like to play with cheating  :razz:.

Quintillius said:
Wait... only the original six kingdoms have ladies to save memory usage. The Acztaocs don't have women  :smile:.

Yep, yep, I surroundered Zendar with my fortresses while testing it  :cool:.

Six castles? Finally I can build a set of castles to plot my ultimate takeover of Calradia.

Actually, im working to get all the materials in order to build my castle, because i want to get like a noble-class
and be respected by my troops and other people. When i finished my castle and recruited some of my own troops, and talked to them they said "Oh my goodness its the Prince! How are you today my fearless Prince?'.
I don't know if this is intented to be so, but it sounds like your own soldiers make fun of you :lol:. Thats why there are classes maybe.

Back
Top Bottom