Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
So...my wife died and along the course of the war so did my younger brother (Fathid). His wife was Lucala. After the war I tried finding a new wife for a bit without much success. So for the hell of it I 'courted' Lucala and she accepted all my answers. Not sure if thats automatic or not, but I did find it interesting when she says she would need her family's approval (since I am her family). Anyways, so after she agrees to marry me she tells me I have to go discuss the marriage (barter) with myself as leader of the clan. Ummmm....I don't really know how to do this.

Not sure whether you want to make this kind of marriage feasible (different era...who knows) but if yes, you need to make a way to finalize it or if not, you probably need to make a way to say 'you can't do this'.

Think I'll keep looking for another wife in the meantime.

I have since married again. I uploaded 2 saves. The auto-save 'might' be before I remarried (not sure). The other save is from 2 days ago & not sure if my wife had died yet at that point. In any case, it shouldn't be too hard for the devs to recreate. On my saves, the sister-in-law who agreed to marry me was Lucala.

Hi, i have informed the devs about the issue and forwarded your save files to them. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

I haven't played the game in a couple months. I enjoy the early stages, but the later stages make the game practically impossible to win unless on the easiest setting. Plus a lot of bugs and things make it less enjoyable. So, I'm not sure I've even played the latest version. Regardless, I will also say I'm not in the habit of trying to marry my sister-in-law, so I have no clue whether this would still be feasible.

Back
Top Bottom