SP - General Marriages need to be fixed/changed

Users who are viewing this thread

volovos

Recruit
Between my player characters and siblings, we have a surplus of children who have all grown up by now. I wanted to marry them off to other clans in my kingdom, especially to clans in danger of going extinct.

The problem here is that whenever I offer marriage proposals for one of my male clan members, the only option available for marriage is sometimes a much older female, even if there's a young single female in their clan. This makes the marriage pointless as that union won't produce children which is what I want for clans in my kingdom

Another problem tied to the previous one is that it seems that you can't send off male clan members to other clans when they get married like your female clan members automatically do.

I think that every single NPC in another clan should be available as an option for marriage as long as they're single because it's really annoying when the only NPC available for marriage is already 60 years old. There should also be a reduced likelihood of much older NPCs marrying much younger NPCs which is something I've noticed and has caused the extinction of a few clans since the union never produces any children (This only applies to older females marrying younger males).

I was going to post something similar to this, but yah this needs to be improved upon.

I want my son to marry daugther of a lord, however the one he offers is the 66 yrs old widow of his brother..

As for the top age, I've seen Siga and Rhaega get knocked up, and both are in the 40+ range, but overall when a woman is 40+ she should only marry older men who already got kids in their clan to increase overall clan survivability.

+1

Just came on the forums to see if this has been raised. Having just one option for marriage instead of a list candidates basically nullifys marriage for your heirs.

I get that this is a big game and every change causes a ripple effect, but some of these design choices are perplexingly simplistic and innefective.

Back
Top Bottom