Marriage with another clan problem

Users who are viewing this thread

I have two siblings who are all adults. I wanted to marry off them with another faction's members. While ı was talking with the clan leader, for both female and male options, the clan leader suggested the same male person for marriage. In other words, the clan leader suggested a male lord to my brother although there is a single female lord in that clan.

They always prioritise getting your unmarried female for their unmarried male, if you and they both have unmarried characters of both sexes.

So even though you're talking about your male candidate, they're talking about your female candidate.

edit: I think I did this much earlier in my current game - accept their suggestion and go into the barter screen for their male candidate (should see your female is in the 'trade', not your male). Cancel out of the barter screen - you've then 'failed' the barter for that match, who is then no longer offered, and if you talk to him again you should get their female for your male.

Last edited:
I don't see why selecting the character which you want to propose a marriage for has to be so difficult.
Probably a low priority bug - if anyone ever actually bothered reporting it. It works ok if you only have an unmarried male or female rather than both, or the other clan only has one or the other. Just bugs out if you both have both...

Probably a low priority bug - if anyone ever actually bothered reporting it. It works ok if you only have an unmarried male or female rather than both, or the other clan only has one or the other. Just bugs out if you both have both...
Yeah, it just doesn't seem like something so obscure or complicated that it couldn't have been fixed by now.

They always prioritise getting your unmarried female for their unmarried male, if you and they both have unmarried characters of both sexes.

So even though you're talking about your male candidate, they're talking about your female candidate.

edit: I think I did this much earlier in my current game - accept their suggestion and go into the barter screen for their male candidate (should see your female is in the 'trade', not your male). Cancel out of the barter screen - you've then 'failed' the barter for that match, who is then no longer offered, and if you talk to him again you should get their female for your male.
Yeah, as you said, first ı married off my female clan member, then I married off male one. This is not a big deal but at the beginning, I had searched that clan leader nearly thirty days at the game :smile:

If you get 2 sisters to agree to marry, when you speak to the dad, he actually offers both for the price of 1.

Unfortunately, you only get to marry 1 :sad:

I was quite disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom