Marriage lottery - she turned me down and will never ever speak with me again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

Ok, this seems to be pretty common stuff. I apologize if the thread already exists (couldn't find it). Also, I know that often proposed solution would be to reload the game. I play ironman so keep the advice, plus almost all "good" spouses become unavailable while I was chasing looters in Calradia... There is this one lady still in the business whose stats, age, and some other important assets feel right. Unfortunately, I didn't impress her with my answer to some rubbish questions she asked (at 91% chance). Months have passed and she won't even look at me... Heartbreaking I know!

bn_Pa.jpg

So the question to devs and everybody who may know the answer: Guys, seriously? Is there anything that can be done to actually make her and other nice ladies in Calradia be more willing to give the poor guy a second chance? Is it better to promote the save scumming instead?

Peace.

I don't know if the chance ever resets, I 've read/hear that clan recruitment chance resets after 1 game year after a fail.
HOWEVER speak to this young ladies' CLAN LEADER and" say there's something I'd like to discuss" and ask for a marriage alliance for yourself! They may offer a different woman though sadly, but it's worth a shot!

Last edited:
I don't know if the chance ever resets, I 've read/hear that clan recruitment chance resets after 1 game year after a fail.
HOWEVER speak to this young ladies' CLAN LEADER and" say there's something I'd like to discuss" and ask for a marriage alliance for yourself! They may offer a different woman
Spent weeks, invested in myself. Achieved athletic superiority and greatly improved my charm. Was coming back month after month, ready to promise treasures of the world... After some grudges, and sleepless nights, plus some crying to the pillow decided to marry another woman. Life goes on, another day another calradian imperial... As they say.

But honestly. Can any dev make a statements here. It arose to some Urban legen already. Heard several theories so far... Please tell us if this is futile, e.g. "get a life, stop bothering those women".

I'm pretty sure Ladogual is available to marry early on if you ask through her boss man.

But usually high relations will make them receptive to your advances.

But even a 90% chance of success over each of 4 questions equates to a real probability of only about 65% for successful marriage.

I might be wrong. I don't do math.

Back
Top Bottom