Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,
Several issues will be listed here.

1 - Seems like there is sorting issue in the selectable person when offering hand for marriage:

Here are 3 nephews, the sorting seems to be, from top to bottom, based on age asc. 18, 20, 21.
selecting only the first one (Mete) works ("Very good"), the other two only have the "hmm... that might not work out" option

wF1kKW9.jpg

2 - Select number one (Mete), and on the barter screen, cancel. Now propose again and Mete is not available anymore, but this time the second option becomes available, and still not the third. Cancel the barter with the second option to allow the last one to be available.

22anCZS.jpg

Rxa5S4f.jpg

3 - If they have both available girls and boys to marry as well as yourself, you can't marry the girl before you solve this sorting issue (either by marrying the first option or canceling at barter screen)
No screenshot currently for this one but you get the idea.

4 - In clan screen, family section, clicking on a nephew, you have no wording for nephew of [player]. You have it for your wife your children and stuff.

The save file has been uploaded to upload.taleworlds.com

Thanks.

Did this get moved here from the techsupport or you posted it here? I ask because if it got moved here it implies they didn't think it was a bug.

But yeah, it's very hard to tell if the limitation of choosing marriage partners is intentional or bug'd, or a mix of both.

It would certainly be an improvement to let the player select from any eligible partner or give information as to why a partner is being blocked. like if they want the npcs to always try to marry the older one's first or what not. Or any other information should be told to you. "Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't" isn't good.

I can't see any post history so it is not moved. But I moved this thread back to the board.
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom