Marriage Age Limit

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've figured out that females have an age limit or 35 to get married, but what about males? Also, is there a separate age limit for child-bearing?

IIRC it's higher for males like 39 I think.
This should really get guttet and/or player char should start at younger age.
I think lotsa char options about your age and background should be added too but that's piled on 100 other things I think should be added.

Also I think it's weird the added realistic ideas like stillbirth, death by child birth and infertility chances... but years aren't 365 days and babys don't take 9 months to develop, spouses don't have to be in proximity.... I know it's all bare bones stuff that will likely change but it's weird those few negative are in the game at this point.

IIRC it's higher for males like 39 I think.
This should really get guttet and/or player char should start at younger age.
I think lotsa char options about your age and background should be added too but that's piled on 100 other things I think should be added.

Also I think it's weird the added realistic ideas like stillbirth, death by child birth and infertility chances... but years aren't 365 days and babys don't take 9 months to develop, spouses don't have to be in proximity.... I know it's all bare bones stuff that will likely change but it's weird those few negative are in the game at this point.

Yea I have been pretty disappointed by the marriage aspect in this game, considering that there was no warning that there was a marriage age limit for your player, and after that you're just out of luck. I was focused on conquering other factions and getting territories and now my player is 40 and it it is too late for me to have any children so when my player dies I'll have to completely start over. I'm hoping that this is something that they are going to fix, but until then this has been a negative part of the game. Other than that though I have really enjoyed the game.

Back
Top Bottom