mariage impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

pierre75

Recruit
Hello,
my character is 32y old, unmarried, is a vassal of a kingdom, and the discussion about offering an alliance between houses allows me to suggest betrothing my brother Nusun, but not myself.
I see no reason for that, probably a bug... it used to work fine.
thanks

Hello,
my character is 32y old, unmarried, is a vassal of a kingdom, and the discussion about offering an alliance between houses allows me to suggest betrothing my brother Nusun, but not myself.
I see no reason for that, probably a bug... it used to work fine.
thanks
You have to talk to lady who is unmarried and then profess yourself as an admirer the option you chose is to marry off your siblings and children but it is currently non functional

If you want marry your character, you have to speak first with NPC you want to marry. And you have to succesfully convince this character twice. Only then you are able to speak with Clan leader about mariagge. Well, if it not works, you are too old, or there is a bug.

Ok thanks both. Is the idea that you can propose this way your brother and not yourself a bug or an intended feature? Because it makes absolutely no sense...

Ok thanks both. Is the idea that you can propose this way your brother and not yourself a bug or an intended feature? Because it makes absolutely no sense...
To marry yourself you talk to an unmarried lady you go to the I wanna discuss something or something like that and then you profess yourself as an admirer you pass a 3 checks like the convince option for lords agter that you wait a day or 2 talk to her again pass dialogue options again and then you talk to the clan leader pay him and boom you're married the button you talk about is there to marry off siblings and children and it currently does not work

To marry yourself you talk to an unmarried lady you go to the I wanna discuss something or something like that and then you profess yourself as an admirer you pass a 3 checks like the convince option for lords agter that you wait a day or 2 talk to her again pass dialogue options again and then you talk to the clan leader pay him and boom you're married the button you talk about is there to marry off siblings and children and it currently does not work
Only a video game could make getting married this easy. :iamamoron:

We're talking medieval society. It is more reasonable to assume that you'd first talk to the father, rather than directly to the girl.

Just so things are clear, you talk to the clan head, not the girl's father in Bannerlord. It can be her brother, uncle, mother or even her son, once nobles start dying off in earnest. Three clans start off with female heads (Khergit, Pethros and whichever Catalid runs) by default.

I remeber @AnandaShanti saying he plays as a female and takes the husbands top tier equipment then sends them off into battle without armor so they eventually die and then remarries, rinse and repeat. That's more efficient then letting them die of old age. :iamamoron:

Poor little Theavisos and his wide child bearing hips..... I come'n for that Scale mail boy! Troops saying "oh Idduno me lord... I hurd she stole like 30 horses already and it's like day 12..."

It's an unfinished place holder dialogue that leads to nothing. Presumably you will be able to arrange marriages for family at some point but no confirmation or news.

Also a big tip from me, if you get the athletics 75 perk 'having going' the pesky marriage questions will all have a 100% success rate, you are just so fit and sexy they can't say no! Probably a bug but it's been reported and hasn't been fix in a long time now.

Poor little Theavisos and his wide child bearing hips..... I come'n for that Scale mail boy! Troops saying "oh Idduno me lord... I hurd she stole like 30 horses already and it's like day 12..."

It's an unfinished place holder dialogue that leads to nothing. Presumably you will be able to arrange marriages for family at some point but no confirmation or news.

Also a big tip from me, if you get the athletics 75 perk 'having going' the pesky marriage questions will all have a 100% success rate, you are just so fit and sexy they can't say no! Probably a bug but it's been reported and hasn't been fix in a long time now.

Savage. :fruity:

Poor guy not so thick without his armor, got himself killed in his first fight in company!

For some reason I didn't get the death message on map right away though, he had recovered up to 5% hp too and then when I attacked looters I got the message

Farewell husbando #1 at least he had a few days of fun making babie

I remeber @AnandaShanti saying he plays as a female and takes the husbands top tier equipment then sends them off into battle without armor so they eventually die and then remarries, rinse and repeat. That's more efficient then letting them die of old age. :iamamoron:

I usually play as a female character as well... They start off several years younger so you get more time out of them.

Only a video game could make getting married this easy. :iamamoron:
hahah yeah I wish getting married is this easy in real life
I answer some question, and give some gift to her father, boooom , I am married man!!!!
"Sir, I will give you some sheep to marry to your lovely daughter"
"oh deal!!!"

Back
Top Bottom