How is your hype going?

• I'm getting more excited as the EA approaches

• My hype level still the same as before

• I'm getting less hyped about the game lately

• I'm worried about the current state of the game

• I'm losing hope, BL is straying too far away from WB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

We can only hope BL is priced in our currency rather than converted from USD.

Our economy is feeble, the GDP has been sluggish for years, the economic impact of the virus is already happening. Many companies will shut down, not to mention people that run their business like you working at a loss.
Right now I still have a job and wages.. but this may change depending on the scenario for the next couple of months.
All we can do now is hope for the best, guri!
Maybe I pay you a visit in the future to make a Bannerlord tattoo ?

Hoping for the best, indeed, and hope you're safe too! Things gonna be alright... I've already waited 7 to 8 years, so a couple of months wont kill me... Maybe I even get it as a gift haha.

About currency, I dunno bro... RDR 2 is priced as US$ 59,99, and it's price here is almost as if it was directly converted. Anyway, we'll have to wait for it. Thanks for the kind words, i'm much obliged. É nóis!

Biased view continually reaffirmed.

Unbiased view allows a wider perspective right from the start.
I mean sure, if backing the company who made my favourite game of all time over some random guy on the forum is bias, then so be it. If backing actual game developers with history of making successful games is bias, then so be it.

I mean sure, if backing the company who made my favourite game of all time over some random guy on the forum is bias, then so be it. If backing actual game developers with history of making successful games is bias, then so ****ing be it.

And now the triggering...lol...wow. To be that butt-hurt because someone said "I worry"...and now acting as if anyone that backs Taleworld or loved these games must also have the exact same opinion as you do. Wow. You are a riot.

Hoping for the best, indeed, and hope you're safe too! Things gonna be alright... I've already waited 7 to 8 years, so a couple of months wont kill me... Maybe I even get it as a gift haha.

About currency, I dunno bro... RDR 2 is priced as US$ 59,99, and it's price here is almost as if it was directly converted. Anyway, we'll have to wait for it. Thanks for the kind words, i'm much obliged. É nóis!
I literally just checked out if RDR2 had some sort of price drop ?

And now the triggering...lol...wow. To be that butt-hurt because someone said "I worry"...and now acting as if anyone that backs Taleworld or loved these games must also have the exact same opinion as you do. Wow. You are a riot.
Nobody has to have the same opinion as me, matter of fact I'm not thrilled with the game in it's current state just like you, but what you said was completely incorrect.

Nobody has to have the same opinion as me, matter of fact I'm not thrilled with the game in it's current state just like you, but what you said was completely incorrect.

Still going to run with confirmation bias even after yet another poster easily showed how wrong you are...the desperation is strong in you. Just let it go, you are wrong, I know what my own opinion is and clearly someone not closed minded could easily see it in my post. Your opinion is noted, further replies are not required by you, about it.

Still going to run with confirmation bias even after yet another poster easily showed how wrong you are...the desperation is strong in you. Just let it go, you are wrong, I know what my own opinion is and clearly someone not closed minded could easily see it in my post. Your opinion is noted, further replies are not required by you, about it.
Ok I have no idea what you're talking about now, another poster? If you firmly believe you're so right, go ahead and explain how there is a Multiplayer bias from Taleworlds. I love to hear it.

Ok I have no idea what you're talking about now, another poster?

So now you are not only going to pretend that FBohler did not reply to you, but that I did not quote him and you in the same post...you are one sad person.Will just chalk you up as a troll since I dont want to call someone that level of stupid.

So now you are not only going to pretend that FBohler did not reply to you, but that I did not quote him and you in the same post...you are one sad person.Will just chalk you up as a troll since I dont want to call someone that level of stupid.
I think he claimed TaleWorlds isn't talking about SP in a while, not that they have forsaken SP.
You're talking about this? He was being nice and trying to explain what you were saying, I'm not sure why you're so fixated on this quote? He even said I think because he wasn't sure either.

I'll ask again because you keep changing the subject, how is there a multiplayer bias by Taleworlds.

the dollar quotation in my country is high as King Harlaus throwing feasts during wartime.

I really like this quote, it's hilarious. Made me laugh. ****ing Harlaus, torpedoing Swadias war effort since 1100 A.D.

On topic, I'm looking forward to release, but not too much hype. I did not feel the combat in the current beta state. We' ll see how it develops.

You're talking about this? He was being nice and trying to explain what you were saying, I'm not sure why you're so fixated on this quote? He even said I think because he wasn't sure either.

I'll ask again because you keep changing the subject, how is there a multiplayer bias by Taleworlds.
How can I be certain about other person's meanings?

I mean, I can only guess ?

Back
Top Bottom