• My hype level still the same as before

• I'm getting less hyped about the game lately

• I'm worried about the current state of the game

• I'm losing hope, BL is straying too far away from WB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

3 years ago? Very hyped.
2 years ago? Hyped.
1 year ago? switched to worried as more details were released.
Now? May not even pre-order it and wait to hear from those that did about how much has changed for the worse.

The focus has been so high on multi-player and with the multitude of "new features" I worry the game is not going to be a sandbox but instead the appearance of a sandbox bogged down in too many features/systems in the new game play. I am wondering if the simplicity of the original is going to be lost and in a game like M&B it was the simplicity that made it so great and im wondering if the company has lost touch with the bulk of its player-base. The heavy focus on multi-player, when such a small part of the community played multi-player mods is what is causing me to think the possibility of us getting a game that is trying hard to break into the mainstream, and people that did not play M&B is the actual focus.
They have two different teams working on SP and MP, what do you mean heavy focus on multiplayer? The beta is multiplayer because they need to test how the servers perform with high player counts and more taxing graphics. I'm really not sure where you've got this whole idea that they've forgotten about singleplayer, that's a pretty ludicrous assumption on something we haven't even played.

Looks like the focus is on multiplayer because of the beta, with the EA things may turn around towards the single player experience.

One can hope that is true and still worry at the same time.

They have two different teams working on SP and MP, what do you mean heavy focus on multiplayer? The beta is multiplayer because they need to test how the servers perform with high player counts and more taxing graphics. I'm really not sure where you've got this whole idea that they've forgotten about singleplayer, that's a pretty ludicrous assumption on something we haven't even played.

1. two teams instead of one does not improve the situation for game development as it means a lot more manpower could have been put into the actual single-player game and thus confirms what I said, that there is a heavy focus on a thing that was not in the original games. That you even said this while trying to argue against a heavy multi-player focus shows heavy confirmation bias on your part.
2. You got this idea I said they forgot about singleplayer because it seems you either dont know what "many features" means or you glossed over it just to talk about my multiplayer concerns...another sign of heavy confirmation bias.
3. This thread asked a specific question which I answered, I did not come here to debate with anyone why I am, or why they are and its insane that you are even attempting it. Do you debate with people why they dont like a food or song? /smh

One can hope that is true and still worry at the same time.

1. two teams instead of one does not improve the situation for game development as it means a lot more manpower could have been put into the actual single-player game and thus confirms what I said, that there is a heavy focus on a thing that was not in the original games. That you even said this while trying to argue against a heavy multi-player focus shows heavy confirmation bias on your part.
2. You got this idea I said they forgot about singleplayer because it seems you either dont know what "many features" means or you glossed over it just to talk about my multiplayer concerns...another sign of heavy confirmation bias.
3. This thread asked a specific question which I answered, I did not come here to debate with anyone why I am, or why they are and its insane that you are even attempting it. Do you debate with people why they dont like a food or song? /smh
No debate or bias, just a matter of questioning some utter bull****.

Even though I really want a Persistent World with 400 player servers being less likely in the current build of Bannerlord I'm still excited as I was in 2012.

The siege stuff alone can be into some interesting Mods.

I want a RTS Castle Building Game Mode, This game could be that.

The game should be good, launch should be huge with alot of extra players available due to worldwide virus, but I think the game is not ready and the all the players from old game will wonder "10 years and we still having problems".
Graphics look good but surprised server size is still so small.
No private servers?
Campaign should be awesome (1 of my favorite casual things to do).
PvP/factions/units are not well balanced and the old system for unit choice I think was much more efficient.
Every goddamn heathen and his uncle has a throwing weapon in this game and it ruins the play style of the veteran players who respect skill not spam range.

I'm looking forward for the single-player, definitely. I'm not really into the multiplayer scene, but I'll definitely give it a try after the release of EA. I've applied for the BETA, but haven't got anything for days. I'm just glad the EA is coming soon enough.

I was hyped until my country gets struck by COVID-19 and now there's no income for me due to the confination measure. I spent my money on new material and things for my tattoo studio, now I can't work to repay the investment and I'm also controlling the spents, since my credicard needs to be paid on day 10. Also the dollar quotation in my country is high as King Harlaus throwing feasts during wartime. I guess I'll just have to wait a "little" bit longer... Okay TaleWorlds, at least I will get my revenge: IT'S MY TURN TO DELAY SOMETHING FROM YOU. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy your confination with Bannerlord and keep safe! For sure it's the best way to stay home all the time!

Last edited:
Im excited.. But terrified of this Pandemic, I'll be using this game to escape reality. People are dying, it's sad. History changes with each death, and it couldve been any one of us, or any one of our family members, its crazy

I have 40 dolars, even in my country is quarantine i have methods to get the money on a paysafe and pay it. :smile: I heard of the bannerlord 6 or 7 years ago when they put it on the taleworlds official site. I wait it for 2 years in hype mode. I have beta acces, all i have to say. This **** will be fire.

I was hyped until my country gets struck by COVID-19 and now there's no income for me due to the confination measure. I spent my money on new material and things for my tattoo studio, now I can't work to repay the investment and I'm also controlling the spents, since my credicard needs to be paid on day 10. Also the dollar quotation in my country is high as King Harlaus throwing feasts during wartime. I guess I'll just have to wait a "little" bit longer... Okay TaleWorlds, at least I will get my revenge: IT'S MY TURN TO DELAY SOMETHING FROM YOU. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy your confination with Bannerlord and keep safe! For sure it's the best way to stay home all the time!
We can only hope BL is priced in our currency rather than converted from USD.

Our economy is feeble, the GDP has been sluggish for years, the economic impact of the virus is already happening. Many companies will shut down, not to mention people that run their business like you working at a loss.
Right now I still have a job and wages.. but this may change depending on the scenario for the next couple of months.
All we can do now is hope for the best, guri!
Maybe I pay you a visit in the future to make a Bannerlord tattoo ?

Back
Top Bottom