How is your hype going?

• I'm getting more excited as the EA approaches

• My hype level still the same as before

• I'm getting less hyped about the game lately

• I'm worried about the current state of the game

• I'm losing hope, BL is straying too far away from WB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have no enthusiasm say nothing, you've literally failed to mention to mention a single part of the engine that is broken, only game mechanics people find unenjoyable. Perhaps learn what the word broken means instead of posting baseless defamation.

I have no enthusiasm left anymore but I am allowed to voice my opinion about something i was hyped about and was one of the earliest beta testers. Those game mechanics are tied to the new engine, belive me, I know what broken means, broken not in the sense of unplayable but you wont get a good multiplayer with the way they want to do things, and thats okay, the devs have their priorities and I respect them, but my experience tells me the multiplayer as an long standing mode is gonna flop even though it had huge potential (Before we saw what they did with the core mechanics) Also I cant tell anyone what to do with their money but personally I wouldnt buy a game coming out in EA with a 50$ tag prize.

Yeaah ok... this has nothing to do with the engine

Yes it has, stances, movement speed and inertia, shield bashing, shield directions, stuff like that its all engine related.

Yes it has, stances, movement speed and inertia, shield bashing, shield directions, stuff like that its all engine related.
Even if I dont find it bad, movement speed an inertia can still be modified, if it was truly engine related that would mean the engine is limiting those options, and is definitely not

My hype has been tamped down by the lack of new information. We were specifically promised more video at gamescom and so far there hasn't been any. There are only four weeks until EA and it would be nice to see what we will be getting on the 31st.

I won't be buying the game at Early Access 'Launch'. If the singleplayer is anything like the state and design mindset of multiplayer, then it's a ****show and I'll have to either wait another couple of years for TaleWorlds to get their **** together, or for modders.

My hype is dead and buried.

I would think the devs could work from home for the most part, as most software developers do when they can.
I don't think they get access to all the tools from home. It's best to lock them up, believe me! ?

But looking at the bright side, how many were born and now are old enough to actually play Bannerlord in the same time frame ??

I have no enthusiasm left anymore but I am allowed to voice my opinion about something i was hyped about and was one of the earliest beta testers. Those game mechanics are tied to the new engine, belive me, I know what broken means, broken not in the sense of unplayable but you wont get a good multiplayer with the way they want to do things, and thats okay, the devs have their priorities and I respect them, but my experience tells me the multiplayer as an long standing mode is gonna flop even though it had huge potential (Before we saw what they did with the core mechanics) Also I cant tell anyone what to do with their money but personally I wouldnt buy a game coming out in EA with a 50$ tag prize.
Voice your opinion with actual criticism that makes sense, like all of the things you mentioned before make sense because they're actual issues with the game, but some vague untrue statement about the entire engine of the game being broken is bull****. If you think the engine is poorly designed then that's a better argument.

As hyped as I am I can't help but feel a little worried about how the game will turn out though. I'm sure the game will turn out to be just amazingly fantastic though and I'm worrying about nothing.

I won't be buying the game at Early Access 'Launch'. If the singleplayer is anything like the state and design mindset of multiplayer, then it's a ****show and I'll have to either wait another couple of years for TaleWorlds to get their **** together, or for modders.

My hype is dead and buried.
Sure kiddo. I will give you 3 days after launch.

I know I've posted before but I'll probably wait untill 1 April, (:razz:) and see what reviews there are before getting it. Still, I hope I'll be getting it. :smile:

Sure kiddo. I will give you 3 days after launch.
You have right, although people saying that the game isn't as satisfying as they expekt, for what purpouse the read forum, write here and say that they won't buy the game.

I know I've posted before but I'll probably wait untill 1 April, (:razz:) and see what reviews there are before getting it. Still, I hope I'll be getting it. :smile:
I'm 100% day one.
No way I'm waiting any extra second!

I would prefer to experience a very bad release and give up from M&B for good than waiting any more, with the torrent of streams, reviews and whatnot available in the internet.

I'm 100% day one.
No way I'm waiting any extra second!

I would prefer to experience a very bad release and give up from M&B for good than waiting any more, with the torrent of streams, reviews and whatnot available in the internet.

I also want to get it, but I know that I don't want to have my dream crash down. :sad:

I also want to get it, but I know that I don't want to have my dream crash down. :sad:

Better to bite the bullet sooner rather than later, don't you think? On the other hand if you wait for the actual release, you might have a better time not being disappointed. Tough call.

The way I see it, only way to really be disappointed with the EA release is A) you mainly play multiplayer or B) you have very high expectations.

If you want to play SP and you go in thinking it's going to be like a better version of warband then I don't know how they could mess that one up.

Back
Top Bottom