How is your hype going?

• I'm getting more excited as the EA approaches

• My hype level still the same as before

• I'm getting less hyped about the game lately

• I'm worried about the current state of the game

• I'm losing hope, BL is straying too far away from WB

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we all just agree that we ARE going to buy the game and even if its defectous on some part we understand this is an early build and we shouldnt be worrying that much? Honestly I cant think of any of those problems to make me think on not playing this game
Agreed

Can we all just agree that we ARE going to buy the game and even if its defectous on some part we understand this is an early build and we shouldnt be worrying that much? Honestly I cant think of any of those problems to make me think on not playing this game
giphy.gif

Realistically, how bad could it be? The gamescom demo build from ~6 months ago already looked good, and so did the one from gamescom a year before that :lol:

Just temper your expectations to what we saw in the demo and you won't be disappointed. Hopefully

I played the mp beta for almost 200 hours now and I really really enjoy it! The sp basically just consists of the fighting part of Bannerlord and not even all of it! I can't imagine TaleWorlds to make such an awesome fighting system and then completly mess up the rest. They seem to have the same standards for a mount and blades game as me, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Some days ago I tried to play Warband again, just to compare it, and as much as I liked the game, I have to say, that the difference between Warband and Bannerlord is day and night, they really managed to improve it a lot! I think there will be enough content in early excess, to keep us busy and happy, until it comes out!

FBohler, i'm more hyped that YOU will be able to play this game, than the fact itself that it is coming out very soon.
Nicely arranged questions in the poll, mate!

Now some random stuff.
When you throw dice, if you get a 6, great! Then you go again and it's another 6. Every consecutive time you get a 6, exponentialy decreases the chance that next time it will be a 6 again.
On the other hand, when you go into a highschool class and start asking pupils for their grades, you ask couple of them, they all have A's, then the next couple of them, also have A's. The whole class has A's, except the last pupil you haven't asked. What do you think, what's the probability he too has an A, high or low?

When you throw dice, if you get a 6, great! Then you go again and it's another 6. Every consecutive time you get a 6, exponentialy decreases the chance that next time it will be a 6 again.
That's only true if you calculate the chance before throwing the dices, the chance to have a specific number on a throw is 1/6, to have it two times in a row is 1/(6^2), etc.
If you just rolled twelve consecutive 6, and you want to calculate the chance to get a 6 on your next roll, it's 1/6. But if you want to calculate the chance that 13 rolls in a row will be 6, it's 1/(6^13).
Maybe I missed your point, if so I'm sorry, English is my second language.
Also, I'm a palaeontologist, not a statistician, sorry if my explanation wasn't clear.

Last edited:
FBohler, i'm more hyped that YOU will be able to play this game, than the fact itself that it is coming out very soon.

Now some random stuff.
On the other hand, when you go into a highschool class and start asking pupils for their grades, you ask couple of them, they all have A's, then the next couple of them, also have A's. The whole class has A's, except the last pupil you haven't asked. What do you think, what's the probability he too has an A, high or low?

In other words, Taleworlds' track record suggests Bannerlord will be amazing from day one. Noted, I'll hold you to that prediction!

I'M SO HYPED!!!

Just logged in again after 6 years to post this. :grin:

Same. haven't logged in for awhile. Been waiting for this game. Legit there are people who have grown up waiting for this game. My friends included. They have gotten married, have kids. Well my i'm just in the military, No woman. But all of us were waiting for this game. And it's finally coming. I'm excited.

Now some random stuff.
So many kind words, my friend!
I have a suggestion for you and Terco, what about start showing the unit aesthetics that ended up being used by TW in some extent, it would be cool to follow up the progress in your megathread!
As for your statistics, Jarl Malcolm got it right!

There's plenty of time for ideas like that, EA is just about to get started ? , although i'm not sure of the faith of the Beta board once EA hits.
Those weren't actually statistics or probability, but a real life scenario story that can be related to the feedback of the actual Beta testers, but as we see, already being misinterpreted.
Hopefully you board the active feedback train upon EA !
Be well, friend

Last edited:
[...]
I'm not all that worried about Bannerlord. Even though I'm not too happy with some of TW's design choices... *cough* banners *cough* I still think when all is said and done the game is going to be great...
[...]

I'm very much with you here. The fact that the troop design of the multiplayer classes has received an overhaul recently is promising, as it shows that aesthetics are being worked on. Let's hope that banners and faction colours are on the list further down the line.

There's plenty of time for ideas like that, EA is just about to get started ? , although i'm not sure of the faith of the Beta board once EA hits.
Those weren't actually statistics or probability, but a real life scenario story that can be related to the feedback of the actual Beta testers, but as we see, already being misinterpreted.
Hopefully you board the active feedback train upon EA !
Be well, friend
Maybe I'm the one to get the D- ?

I'm, for some unknown reason, very relaxed.
After at least 7 years of expectations, when it's finally coming out in some shape or form, my hype levels are decreasing.
That "can't wait" feeling is gone.
Maybe it will come back in the last week ?

To protect my sanity from various things such as delayed releases, I avoid really researching and getting hyped about games until they are a month from release. But now its finally time to let myself get excited ?

You cant really determine how the SP will function though, from a beta test of the MP, they might be working in completely different ways, we dont know.
imo this is really misunderstood what happens in MP reflects onto SP, combat-wise, AI-wise. The other SP gameplay elements and unit balancing will of course not be touched until EA feedback from the community.

Agreed.
The only thing i'm worried about is another delay due to coronavirus if Turkey takes harsh measures to confine it.

Back
Top Bottom