Mappack Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

So on Friday, the Golden Kingdom's US based server is running a sort of event. Some of you may have noticed that our server runs a few custom maps. Well tomorrow on Friday, I'm going to add over twice as many new maps! HOORAY! This means I'm going to need some testers to help weed out bugs. So if you're a kind soul, please come to our server after 9 AM PST (estimate time) to help me find bugs and to have a good time! Here are a few of the new maps we have running (i don't want to spoil the whole thing!)
1. Helms Deep
Finally people from the US can enjoy the battle of Helms Deep with good ping! Hand made by master craftsman me!
EDIT: Picture is a bit old. It looks a little different haha
100388713-3.jpg

2. Lakefront
A map purely from my imagination. Featuring burning ships and magic towns floating on lakes! By me :wink:
100504114-3.jpg

You'll have to find out the rest of the 4 maps by visiting the server. Featuring a few maps are from MASTER CRAFTSMEN such as
-McBeverage
-Madoc Comadrin
-and Adorno

Hope to see you there  :grin:

Mappa Pakka,
Server-takka,
M-B woo!

Hum dum,
Mappa ping
Frop-stop ooo

Mappa Pakka,
Server-takka,
M-B woo!

Thel had another sugar spike huh? Kinda catchy though....
Anyways, looking forward to the fun, if PST is pacific standard time, guess I'll see ya in there about 11 cst. But we are in CDT so that would be somenumber I'm not sure of yet. But I'll tell ya about any bugs if I find them.  :grin:

The lakefront map reminds me of the Custom Settlements mod. There was a village built on top of a forest, with bridges, towers, and hollowed trees.

Ceolwynn said:
The lakefront map reminds me of the Custom Settlements mod. There was a village built on top of a forest, with bridges, towers, and hollowed trees.
haha I never saw that, but it gives me ideas  :smile:

Speaking of which all maps were made using Native models to keep it compatible, meaning they are playable on Native =)

Scratch that part with my name; Warband kept crashing whenever I tried to save, so we'll have to wait for the next map pack for mine (and hopefully a few more from me too).

Anyway......WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS FRIDAY!
Edit: I just got an idea for a map that everyone will love (especially people before M&B .9xx), but you'll have to wait for the next map pack  :wink:

York map was a lot of fun, and helm's deep has the potential for some spectacular round robin clan siege matches. Front Gate Defender Cav Charge (FGDCC) FTW!!!! Mappa-Pakka, M-B Woo! : dammit Thel :

Lelldorianx said:
The lakefront map looks pretty cool. I've seen hundreds of Helm's Deep maps before, so nothing special there, but lakefront seems promising :smile:
Why thank you =) Those are only two of the maps shown today, but unfortunately, server side problems spoiled most of the fun. The reason I made Helm's Deep was because their was no US based siege server running the map, and I felt people here should enjoy it, lag free(ish). Tomorrow I will have York's gates fixed and hopefully the server will be more stable :smile:

Back
Top Bottom