MAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that map is great :smile: and i hope that it won't have bugs while holding speed time button or holding no button at all...because i and my friends have these same bugs in Anno Domini 1257 AD mod and we wouldn't like to see those issues in Hegemony 268. B.C.

P.S We wouldn't like to see any other bugs or crashes while in battle, cause we saw some of bugs in battle in 0.960 version of Hegemony.-Just a suggestion to fix, if it isn't already fixed  :grin:

Ealabor please reply on my previous suggestion about a phalanx formation and on this...i'm your HUGE fan  :mrgreen:  :smile:

JankoMega said:
I think that map is great :smile: and i hope that it won't have bugs while holding speed time button or holding no button at all...because i and my friends have these same bugs in Anno Domini 1257 AD mod and we wouldn't like to see those issues in Hegemony 268. B.C.

P.S We wouldn't like to see any other bugs or crashes while in battle, cause we saw some of bugs in battle in 0.960 version of Hegemony.-Just a suggestion to fix, if it isn't already fixed  :grin:

Ealabor please reply on my previous suggestion about a phalanx formation and on this...i'm your HUGE fan  :mrgreen:  :smile:
lol you sound like a mafia guy

Holy moly! that map is huge its like 20 times bigger than natives map and im not exxagerating, is this going to be the map thats used for hegemony 268 bc for warband or is it to big, lol.

OMG THIS MOD IS GOING TO ROCK HARD!
You realy not going to put Bactria??
It will be like a dream to play with Bactria, I love it!!

Lavandina said:

Of course it will be,but why would we need Bactria???  :???: You already have 24 factions!!!  :???:
You should visit this mod on MOD DB and see all factions in this mod which is historically-accurate.

heh.

JankoMega said:
Lavandina said:

Of course it will be,but why would we need Bactria???  :???: You already have 24 factions!!!  :???:
You should visit this mod on MOD DB and see all factions in this mod which is historically-accurate.

heh.

Nah, NVM.... I was just asking.
I LOVE THIS MOD... thou I will have to whait for playing it I now I love it

Back
Top Bottom