Map: (Working title) Mt. Marcy ~ 5th Update ~

Users who are viewing this thread

So here's an update:

As per popular demand, I'm splitting the map up into around 3-4 parts. Each part will be like a blown up version of their real counter-parts. Tom's Farm, Rag's Hill, Rachel's Run, and the 100 Acre Wood will all be their own maps, with detail and love put into each one.

And now I'm working with someone to create a Gettysburg map, days 1 and 3, to be put into an event. More info on that later.

LtSpearing said:
So here's an update:

As per popular demand, I'm splitting the map up into around 3-4 parts. Each part will be like a blown up version of their real counter-parts. Tom's Farm, Rag's Hill, Rachel's Run, and the 100 Acre Wood will all be their own maps, with detail and love put into each one.

And now I'm working with someone to create a Gettysburg map, days 1 and 3, to be put into an event. More info on that later.

That's what I was telling my guys.  Split the map in half and you'd have two badass maps.

I love the little details you put into everything.  I'm not saying that cause we go way back either.  The sheer volume of awesomeness, attention to detail, setting and scenery are obviously way above the average human brain to contemplate.  You put together a really top notch map.

You'd be a great artist Spearing.  You should give it a whirl. 

And then, years from now, when you're rich and famous, I'll step into the picture with a bill for my typical 10% inspiration fee.  And woe to he who does not pay!  :mad:

You have been warned!

Thundersnow said:
LtSpearing said:
So here's an update:

That's what I was telling my guys.  Split the map in half and you'd have two badass maps.

I love the little details you put into everything.  I'm not saying that cause we go way back either.  The sheer volume of awesomeness, attention to detail, setting and scenery are obviously way above the average human brain to contemplate.  You put together a really top notch map.

You'd be a great artist Spearing.  You should give it a whirl. 

And then, years from now, when you're rich and famous, I'll step into the picture with a bill for my typical 10% inspiration fee.  And woe to he who does not pay!  :mad:

You have been warned!

Eh, I could be an artist, but the actual skill bit comes into play. I am unable to draw certain things, and it's just bad whenever I touch a pen. I can easily photoshop images, but not too professionally. What programs do you use?

Also, thanks for the good words! I'll give you 15%: 10% for inspiration, 5% because I owe you all those nights...

Back
Top Bottom