SP - World Map Map suggestions 1.71

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
In addition to my other map change suggestions, I think these could be considered, as well.

Drapand is a fishing village, so it should be on the coast (Vlandia).

It's weird the pine area reaches that much area on the south. I think all the Empire and Vlandia should be in the temperate forest area. The high hills could be covered by pines.

There is no homeland for the Nords. In theory, they came from the North, but there aren't anything there, just an infertile island covered by snow.

It's very annoying to go around the mountains to reach Saneopa. Its bridge should be on the East and not on the North-East.

There shouldn't be stone bridges in Khuzait lands, but wooden ones. There are 4 on the North and 2 near Husn Fulq.

Sanala should be at the river estuary. River of Askar should have a nice delta estuary with the bridge a bit to the South.

There are a few trees under the water south from Zeonica, at the isle.

Oristocorys Castle is too safe at that place. I would move it to the north or would make a passage through the mountain nearby.

The Ortysia-Vostrum line must be Mediterranean region, so there should be olive sources somewhere. Some salt producing villages could be replaced, there are many of them. Or Tarcutis.

And of course, the name of Rovalt and Sargot should be exchanged to fit Warband better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom