SP - General map party should represent size/type of party

Users who are viewing this thread

randy1dandy

Recruit
Right now it just shows the leader which is understandable but I think the game would look far better if all parties represented their numbers better
Kinda like how armies represent number of parties, but single parties should also represent their number
Maybe a ratio of 1:20 ?
so if I have a party of 100 men it shows 5 riders/men.
and it should also show the type of units, so if a 100 man army is made of 60 riders and 40 men, it should show 3 riders and 2 men on the map
maybe show the herd as well, so if a party has 40 sheep, it should show two sheep following the leader on the map
and for the armies, i'd rather see them even bigger, so basically an army of 1000 men should show 50 men/riders on the map
We can afford to do this right? the game runs fairly well rn and people can always reduce graphic settings for better performance.
It will make the world feel a lot more lively

The banner does state the number in the party. I think the map may get pretty crowded (and performance likely laggy) if trying to represent size of party. What do you propose for an army of >1000?
I think the current banner stating number, and representatives of best class in party (units who flank party leader during chat) give you a good idea of what to expect if you engage in battle.

Back
Top Bottom