Map of Calradia 1084 (January 2021)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vesper, i don't need to be on more of the million voices, this is simply fantastic work and gets me more pumped for the release this year!

idkdan said:
We are getting more footage before March?  :shifty:

Oh I'm sure TW is gonna surprise us with some juicy content. I hope its scripted though.

NastyTepidAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

Wunderschön!

I made a map of the Calradic Empire at its greatest confirmed extent using this map! If that's ok with you of course. Message me if you have a preference one way or the other.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xX2CWT9

the_hajji said:
I made a map of the Calradic Empire at its greatest confirmed extent using this map! If that's ok with you of course. Message me if you have a preference one way or the other.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xX2CWT9

Good job, always welcome. :smile:
(Also better use "imgurp" instead "imgur" in links, otherwise its blocked in Turkey.)

Hey Vesper,

I took a look at this screenshot and since the king of the Sturgians live here I thought that Revyl could be the capital of sturgia.

ss_46001a8b057283bdaa99ade57dfa6e5a2d29f66f.jpg

Hey Vesper,

I took a look at this screenshot and since the king of the Sturgians live here I thought that Revyl could be the capital of sturgia.

ss_46001a8b057283bdaa99ade57dfa6e5a2d29f66f.jpg

I thought so too until I saw that their ruler own 2 cities, which of them is the capital we will know soon™ in march. :xf-wink:

NawipCN.png

I thought so too until I saw that their ruler own 2 cities, which of them is the capital we will know soon™ in march. :xf-wink:

NawipCN.png
Ahhh good find, hadn't noticed that yet, Altough doesn't the flag represent the clan it belongs to? In any case it will indeed be a plot twist in march hehe.

Thank you all for your kind words, it inspires :grin:

Great and Titanic work! That is what a dedicated community means.:love:

I hope that since the new part is much more focused on politics, clan ownership on the map will be added, using the shades of the colors of the fractions.

And I would like the developers themselves to create a similar map with detailed information for each region, namely starting positions, since this is a sandbox - economics, possessions, characters and so on will change on will vary greatly in each game session.

I hope they do something similar.

Your great map inspired me to create my own medieval-style version of it. I hope you don't mind, it would not have been possible to make it without all the precious information you gathered. I plan to update it later with more labels.

Calradia2.png

Your great map inspired me to create my own medieval-style version of it. I hope you don't mind, it would not have been possible to make it without all the precious information you gathered. I plan to update it later with more labels.

Calradia2.png

Really beautiful. I can't properly translate it, but does the text say (basically) that you made this map for Harlaus?

Calradia2.png
Great map mate, love it ?
It will be nice if the map is bigger and the cities, castles and villages are more spread out so you can add names.
Also does anyone know the names of the rivers ?

Really beautiful. I can't properly translate it, but does the text say (basically) that you made this map for Harlaus?

Well spotted :wink: I used Mercator's map as reference for the text and I edited some parts. It reads "To the most illustrious and clement king and lord Harlaus, King of Swadia and Lord of Praven, this work, commenced and ended under his favourable patronage, was dedicated by Roudrac."

Calradia2.png
Looks beautiful, I dont mind of course.

Also does anyone know the names of the rivers ?
If you have beta files, you can find translation files, they have all names of towns and villages with descriptions and names of rivers and lakes in this descriptions, at least they was there in previous patches.
(Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - Beta\Modules\Native\ModuleData\Languages)

Back
Top Bottom