Map of Calradia 1084 (January 2021)

Users who are viewing this thread

Captain Obvious said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the border at the red line instead?

Well no because the village is directly connected to the town, and castles which have their own village have their own title, and same for towns and their villages - villages wouldn't have their own tile

I think you misunderstood. I mean moving the lower border to the mountain range, thus taking the unnamed village out of the influence of Odokh and into the area of that garbled-named khuzait castle. You know, since it's much closer to the garbled castle, and not behind a mountain range?

unknown.png

I hope this descriptive diagram will clear away any possible confusion

Fortnight said:
Captain Obvious said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

t would be interesting if we could divide a territory through royal policies or decrees to diminish the power of a lord as happened with the Thematas in the Byzantine Empire

Well no because the village is directly connected to the town, and castles which have their own village have their own title, and same for towns and their villages - villages wouldn't have their own tile

I think you misunderstood. I mean moving the lower border to the mountain range, thus taking the unnamed village out of the influence of Odokh and into the area of that garbled-named khuzait castle. You know, since it's much closer to the garbled castle, and not behind a mountain range?

unknown.png

It would be interesting if we could divide a territory through policies or royal decrees to diminish the power of a lord as happened with the Thematas in the Byzantine Empire

Fortnight said:
Captain Obvious said:
Fortnight said:
unknown.png

unknown.png

I leave it as is it for now, as I know from the experience in warband, this village can be connected to Odokh, usually 1 castle own 1 village. Borders in most cases speculated for now, when i get ingame encyclopedia i will remake borders.
Example from warband:
wLfy24p.png

urugamer5 said:
Does anybody counted to compare with warband how much cities and casttles are? because the map dont look so much bigger than warband as they promiced, but for sure have more settlements.

Bannerlord: 53 towns, 67 castles, 267 villages.
Warband:    22 towns, 48 castles, 110 villages.

Update.

03/09/19
Changelog:
-changes to the borders according to info that I collected from latest gamescom videos.
Towns: Lageta - 3 villages, Razih - 4 villages, Lyakis - 3(4) villages, Charas - 2 villages, Makeb - 3 villages, Chaikand - 4 villages
Castles: Rhemtoi - 2 villages, Thorios - 2 villages, Corenia - 2 villages, Kaysar - 2 villages, Usek - 2 villages,

Info about bounds (If you want to help me, info about towns and castles that I missed will be appreciated.):
xLMNT7w.png

Map:
05XxbJ0.png

Inveth correct and Ushog still belongs to the castle Kranirog
new names

Kinda looks a little like Europe, the Middle-East and North Africa. This brings to mind an idea: how about a mod that would actually include these areas, a la Crusader Kings 2. Hell, it might even contain the same counties, fiefs and factions? Certainly tons to look forward to!!!

Now that i think of it, wasn't Sargoth landlocked at the left of that river delta in the first 0.9somethig mount and blade, then after removal of Zendar, moved over to the seashore right of delta?
Now that they moved Sargoth back to where it was ,where is Zendar ?  :?:

03/09/19 Update.

-Added 6 villages names, 1 castle name.
-Added 1 village.
-Renamed 11 villages, 2 castle.
-Mmany villages, castles and towns moved.
-Some borders changed.
-Added some rivers.
General changes:
-Adjusted colors.

cXBGJX2.png

Fortnight said:
ywj6T.png
slight correction- the river doesn't connect on your version of the map, but it actually does.
The map you are linking is from February blog, its slightly outdated, in latest gamescom build there is no connection. Can't remember in which exactly video I noticed that, it's good that you noticed a difference in the background map, I will replace it with better resolution background when the game comes out.

Im back with little update before early access.
In beta files I have found sorted list with all villages and towns with descriptions from ingame wiki, now map and its borders is match with this list
and map contains pretty much everything except some villages locations and bridges, which i will add and adjust after march.

- Made borders more curved and believable, changed some connections of regions.
- Added 23 Villages names.
- Added 2 Castles names.
- Added names of lakes and bays. (some lakes have different names in each faction, I used imperial names)
- Map recoloured in general, for better visibility.
- Changed fonts, their size and colour. (Now visible better, I think.)
Also made brighter version.

Standart colour scheme:
WqY6lJ4.png
Bright colour scheme:
rwFo1iH.png

Back
Top Bottom