Map Making

Users who are viewing this thread

Connzcdf

Sergeant Knight
Hey, so I am making a map for the famed Mount and Musket:Battalion mod, but I have 2 questions:
1) Where can I find my saves? Like where in the files, am I able to find the map folder? As I wish to save it in its own file, as backup.
2) Is there anyway I can make a mapfile, and name it whatever I want so it comes up in the administration panel, with its name in the Map Selection box? Any help would be thanked, and I am sorry if both of these questions have been asked before.

There is a folder named SceneObj in the mods folder, all the scenes are stored there.
Without the Module System for the mod you'll have to overwrite scenes that are already there.

Nordous' Sceners Guild has a good FAQ and you can post your work there and get feedback.

Kazzan said:
There is a folder named SceneObj in the mods folder, all the scenes are stored there.
Without the Module System for the mod you'll have to overwrite scenes that are already there.

Nordous' Sceners Guild has a good FAQ and you can post your work there and get feedback.

Wow thanks man that tutorial is helping ne lots of other things, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom