[Map] Bastion (Updated, 17/06/2016) PW4.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Kept thinking this was one of your older two maps--you definitely have an identifiable styL  :fruity:

edit:
Av3ng3r said:
protato said:
Wow so hostile.

Nah, just a statement of fact. :razz:

Taleworlds can and will issue a Masterserver & Forum ban if the thread explicitly states you need the mapper's permission to edit\play the map.

The fact is that anyone who disregards this is a PM away from getting rekt.

protato said:
Av3ng3r said:
protato said:
inter17 said:
ill be look forward to editing it for fun!

When did he ever say you had permission to edit it...

Noone gives a **** about permissions anymore, if they ever did.
Wow so hostile, but is suppose nothing new about the PW community is it.
Yes im going to be honest, i dont care for permission, this is true but neither should the creator. Look at it as a compliment
PS. Pe scenes have the ability to run great designs with great aesthetics... Less castles make a huge difference not only in detail but also in value compared to number of factions. Example having 3 castles and 7 war type factions. Youll see how competitive it gets when small factions ally with each other to over throw bigger ones

Azrayel said:
edit:
Av3ng3r said:
protato said:
Wow so hostile.

Taleworlds can and will issue a Masterserver & Forum ban if the thread explicitly states you need the mapper's permission to edit\play the map.

That's actually quite interesting, thanks. Any idea who the PM has to be sent to?

inter17 said:
Yes im going to be honest, i dont care for permission, this is true but neither should the creator. Look at it as a compliment

If there are rival servers about and one plays with a clan on one server, and the other server 'steals' and starts using the same version of the map it's not a 'compliment'.

Concerning the map:
Aesthetically it's quite unique and nice, especially with the detail which went into most featues. Only flaw in my opinion is some of the castle design. While it looks really good it does seem like some castles would be quite unpractical to defend. - then again, they could have other advantages - only was on the map once about a year ago.

Azrayel said:
Kept thinking this was one of your older two maps--you definitely have an identifiable styL  :fruity:

edit:
Av3ng3r said:
protato said:
Wow so hostile.

No they do not, they have never done it and never will.
There are cases with toxic communities DDoS'ing other communities and still no forum or master server ban gets put in place.

chunky_monkeh said:
Azrayel said:

edit:
Av3ng3r said:
protato said:
Wow so hostile.

No they do not, they have never done it and never will.
There are cases with toxic communities DDoS'ing other communities and still no forum or master server ban gets put in place.

False dichotomy, server politics & DDoS'ing != stealing other peoples' maps.  Before releasing their map pack publicly GK kept a tight leash on the use of their "exclusive" maps.  Acting on the former involves getting involved in a **** storm--acting on the later only requires looking at the TrollWorlds thread to verify who originally posted the map and that the text about permissions is present.

Who to pm: normally I'd say Yoshiboy but he's "Last Seen" 2014, so check the Help section's linked threads.  Just PM one mod, the one online most recently.

Being the person who posted the map yourself helps, but if it's a clear cut situation there's not going to be a debate.

edit
Once a formal request to have the map taken down is rejected, shoot a PM to Lusty:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=39418

All factions have quite a few classes available to them - they are all inside their armory/spawn room.

Just wander around the keep/castle for a bit, they aren't hard to find (i think :s)

All commoner training posts are inside the taverns - only faction recruitment you will find in those are for mercenaries or serfs.

Sorry for talk again, but the only iron mine i can find in the game is in blue castle, i find iron, salt, gold, fish, a lot of secrets places, but I can't find more iron, can you help me? I would like to use this map in this sunday in my country.

I like to use the map for war, but if the anothers factions do not have iron, only faction blue is strong, the power is unbalanced.

There is only iron in one place by design - forces a three way power struggle and trying to keep irontown on your sweet side until you are able to take them out yourself. (most of the money comes from moving iron from one town to another too).

For a purely war event/server then yeah, its going to be ****ed - so if you really want it i can stick some more in for your event or you can do it yourself - it will derp up the economy a bunch, but if its just for war then i guess that doesnt matter.

Add me on steam, link is under my name.

I have add you, my nick is [BGP] CodeLyoko.

I would like the war, and some clans comes for it, but I would like to use your economy too, but if three natiosn fight for this castle, when some nation get it, the blue nations dead.

For use your economy system, and can have my possibility of war, can you put some classes of all nations in center of map. Like the map praven under siege, have a camp, if mercenary class of all nations, if some nations lose your castle and your classes, they can get your castle back.

A camp if mercenary and serf of all nations is great, solve the war problem and can use economy of iron.

I can use permanent death system if it, for gold is more important in economy.

Shameless update bump.

Minor changes - fixed a couple of places where you can slip through walls, and hopefully made horses more accessible.
Changed the ownership of imported equipment on the docks to send taxes to the fourth faction treasury instead of the first.
Finally able to use colour tools (resolution wouldn't let me press the button before ¬.¬) - so painted a bit. You probably wont notice it, but i cared.

Let me know if you guys find any issues or anything I've cocked up - i appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom