Many perks don't work

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to report that several perks don't work at all. Some examples:
Reload crossbow/big bows while mounting.
More ammo when start battle on foot/mounted.
Those 4 perks are the easiest to detect, but sure it will be more insight bonus that doesn't work and need to be tested.
This is important, because right now the progression of the character is pointless, bother too much the player ( I'm not playing this game until this is solved)

It's easier to count perks, that work!
More not working perks:
1) Skirmishers.
2) Fully armed;
3) Reeve. I tried to get it soo badly - all for nothing!

I've posted about this a while ago, and I don't even know if they know that a majority of their perks aren't even working. I've heard that only like 7 perks are currently working, and I know for a sure I have issues with the ammo perks, and with the Influence giving perks.

Agree, the game look and feel is amazing but when you lvl up to get to the perk and it does not work, it is discouraging and makes you question if some other, not so easy-to-check perks work (like chance of extra recepies during smelting, forging, extra damage in simulations etc.) Is there a way to promote this to make sure it is prioritized by devs or at least considered as soon as possible, because I will wait untill it is fixed to make sure I enjoy the game to the max?

Perk "Bow Expert" dont working for me. I cant use any bow on horse even when its active. Someone can check it out too?

Can confirm Riding Bow Expert 125 Horse perk is not working.
Roguery 275 Merry Men is not working. Only options are attack or let them go.
Riding 50 Spare Arrows does not add + 3 arrows.

Does anyone know if perk Master Smith (+10% chance to craft “masterwork” weapon if difficulty requirements are met) is working?
I’m trying to make a masterwork but don’t know if I don’t succeed because of low chance or it’s actually impossible.

Btw check bannerlordperks.com to see whats working and what is not.

Does anyone know if perk Master Smith (+10% chance to craft “masterwork” weapon if difficulty requirements are met) is working?
I’m trying to make a masterwork but don’t know if I don’t succeed because of low chance or it’s actually impossible.

I honestly don't know what masterwork or legendary is since I've never seen anything labelled as such. I only go for forging pieces with positive modifiers to speed, handling, damage. With 320 smithing I have like a 20% chance of forging an item with positive modifiers. The highest modifier I've ever seen is +6.

For context, I've had about 10 Smiths over 300 smithing and have forged several hundred items at 300 smithing+

Btw check bannerlordperks.com to see whats working and what is not.

I honestly don't know what masterwork or legendary is since I've never seen anything labelled as such. I only go for forging pieces with positive modifiers to speed, handling, damage. With 320 smithing I have like a 20% chance of forging an item with positive modifiers. The highest modifier I've ever seen is +6.

For context, I've had about 10 Smiths over 300 smithing and have forged several hundred items at 300 smithing+

Thanks for the info! It seems like those +numbers are the masterwork (legendary, fine) bonuses.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that perks "Controlled Smith" and "Vigorous Smith" are not working. I was choosing only "Controlled Smith" and it didn't add the point to CTR, so I decided, that both perks don't work. While the bannerlordperks.com says that they work...

Thanks for the info! It seems like those +numbers are the masterwork (legendary, fine) bonuses.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that perks "Controlled Smith" and "Vigorous Smith" are not working. I was choosing only "Controlled Smith" and it didn't add the point to CTR, so I decided, that both perks don't work. While the bannerlordperks.com says that they work...
Controlled Smith and Vigorous Smith do work, it just that you need to choose the confirm button first.
As for fine, masterwork and legendary, you won't get the modifier name but sometime you'll get random plus attribute to your weapons, like extra swing/thrust dmg, speed, handling. Sometimes, you'll get +2-5ish total point (I'm assuming this is fine/masterwork) and +10 total point(which I assume the legendary one) I kinda tested it with 400 Smith.

Back
Top Bottom