Managing badboy

Users who are viewing this thread

PVal

Regular
After reaching a kingdom size comparable to the original size of the native kingdoms, I could not find any reliable way to decrease badboy. I now have 4 towns and around 10 castles, have a badboy of 39, with a cooldown of 0. This means, I can no longer capture anything without provoking all the other kingdoms into attacking me. I own the towns and I gave the castles and their villages to recruited lords. (The ownership does not seem to have any effect, if I donate all my towns away, the badboy rate remains the same)

I have universities in all 4 towns and about 120 honor. (As I know they are the only things which have an effect on the weekly badboy decrease)

Is there any way to decrease badboy after this, besides the extremely rare event where I can let other kingdoms to persecute my faith (decreases badboy but also decreases clergy relations)? Or is it designed that way, that after reaching the size of an original native kingdom, I cannot increase my kingdom without all other kingdoms joining forces to attack me?

Forgot where I found it, but universities are currently bugged. Each university decreases your badboy decreasing... umm, that sounds weird. They basically reduce your weekly badboy reduction instead of improving it. If the base is -4, 1 university makes it -3 instead of -5

there we go
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132692.msg6715435.html#msg6715435

Is there anything to do? Even if I restarted the game, by the time I'm ready to conquer a larger number of towns, they already have universities built by the AI.

There is no cheat to lower badboy, and I couldn't find a way to edit the save file without breaking it.
At least is it a way to disable universities completely? Or to demolish buildings? Either in-game (I didn't find any) or via save game editing?

Back
Top Bottom