Manage Castle Options : Construction Never Ends

Users who are viewing this thread

Krin

Recruit
M&BWBVC
So I just got gifted a fief from the Sturgians, it is Flintolg Castle of Battanians (now belonging to sturgians). Sturgia is still in war with Battania, I don't know if that is the reason or not but when I try to manage the castle and build something it says Completion : Never . Also the daily defaults don't work, they add +0.00

unknown.png
unknown.png

So I just got gifted a fief from the Sturgians, it is Flintolg Castle of Battanians (now belonging to sturgians). Sturgia is still in war with Battania, I don't know if that is the reason or not but when I try to manage the castle and build something it says Completion : Never . Also the daily defaults don't work, they add +0.00

unknown.png
unknown.png
If you hover over construction, you'll see that low loyalty is causing a -40 to construction.

You need at least 40 loyalty to offset the loyalty penalty towards construction.
Prosperity also plays a hand in construction.

Assigning a Governor with 100+ Engineering will probably offset the construction penalty.

Under 25 loyalty all building halts. With the build project on the daily activity won't work, so pause the building and of course put on on festivals for loyalty. It'll also keep eating you money you put into it even at zero construction.

SO get loyalty back up above 40, then turn the garden build back on, then back to festival if it doesn't finish by 25 loyalty, as so on. You might have to stop level 2 upgrades multiple times before they can finish.

Antaeus

Sergeant at Arms
A governor of the same culture, and ensuring villages are all on track should sort out the loyalty...

Then as above - make sure the governor is good with engineering and/or steward... by the looks it is already on the way to positive loyalty, so with these additions, you shouldn't be far away.

Top Bottom