Man, I'm tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Markus II

Knight
Leaning over a keyboard all day really makes your back ache.

I could use a damn good stretch...

tease2ow3.jpg

:wink:

Markus II said:
Tatari nearly uncovered the true purpose of the thread, anyone care to take a guess...
I have already understund what is this thread's purpose. I was just joking :smile:(but not a good joke of mine :smile:) I think you must rest for a while, I hope you'll be fine after resting. Have nice days. :smile:

A cookie for you Kurjajuur! :smile:

Yup, I'm currently in the process of porting the mod to 0.960. I've come across a few stumbling blocks thus far, but nothing major. (That can't be overcome with a lot of fiddling, anyways...)

I'd say the port is about a 1/3 of the way done at this point.

So you did decide to port. Yay! :razz:

And porting now will perhaps be good practice for version 1.0

I'm looking forward to seeing the formations and battle morale system. This mod truly deserves it.

Best of luck!

Hey man i just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put in to my, by far, favorite mod.  And is there anything really new about the port?

Victory to the Markus!

As soon as I get my new computer, I will be continuously occupied by Mount & Blade. Since my current computer is finally on life support, only going by occasional restarts and kind words, this is welcome news, and adds even more anticipation of the furious gaming to come with the acquisition of my new computer.

Keep it up, Markus.

Thanks for the support guys. :smile:

xcskiguy said:
Hey man i just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put in to my, by far, favorite mod.  And is there anything really new about the port?

xcskiguy,

There won't be a great deal of new features for the port as 0.960 is pretty well crammed with new stuff as it is. That being said, I'll be including the Battlefield Tactics Kit by Mirathei and Chel, (formations and morale) in addition to some new armours and a conversion of all the NPC companions to the new 0.960 companion system. Oh, and custom music.

Edwards said:
I can't wait. I am literally soiling myself with anticipation.

Edwards, you should probably see a doctor about that. Even Nari didn't piss his britches when I chose him to playtest the initial release, and that's saying something. :wink:

Markus II said:
xcskiguy,

There won't be a great deal of new features for the port as 0.960 is pretty well crammed with new stuff as it is. That being said, I'll be including the Battlefield Tactics Kit by Mirathei and Chel, (formations and morale) in addition to some new armours and a conversion of all the NPC companions to the new 0.960 companion system. Oh, and custom music.

Oh man custom music! I found out by playing the Eagle and the Radiant Cross mod that custom music really does so much for a mod! Especially when it's that fancy classic fiddly-fluty stuff with a lot of dark atmosphere. Go Markus II!!!

Back
Top Bottom