SP Medieval Mamma, li Turchi! - A historical Mod about Mongol Invasion and Crusaders

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkicKhan

Grandmaster Knight
M0iOjmX.jpg

INFORMATION:
This is my second topic yet the first one is closed. Forgive me for my grammer mistakes.

Mamma, li Turchi is history based mod between 1190-1220 AD. "Mamma, li Turchi" means "Mommy,Turks" on italiano. Non of the models or textures belong to me. Some of them are OSP and some of them are items from other mods (with permission). I will give credits with download link. If you want to use models, you have to ask their owners not me. I am going to publish the mod on this April. That's all for now.

SCENARIO:

Time has changed. A khan has borned. He is no like others. His rage, his ambition, his hate is so big that he will burn the World . His name is GENGHIS KHAN...

He is no like Muslims or Crusaders. He hates people without seeking  religion.  His first aim? CONQUER THE CHINEESE LANDS..

Muslim invaders have conquered Jerusalem. After Saladin leaves the town, Baldwin "the Leper King" and King "Lion-Hearted" Richard took it back. But he will not stop and he will charge again. He will try to take it back and make it capital of Islam World. All christians have united under Pope's command. Even the Holy German Emperors and France Kings. But can crusaders stop him and change the destiny?

Turks are getting stronger. They keep conquering Asia Minor. Byzantine Empire can't stand too long. They've seperated as Seljuks and Khwarazms. Russians trying to be allies with them so they can charge back Mongols. But Turks? They dont seem that friendly, to nobody......

Choose your side and start the battle!

FEATURES:

• Completely changed historical scenario
  • New 8 factions
  • Real cities and villages
  • Hundreds of new items
  • Hundreds of new troops
  • More realastic face textures
  • Simply changed missions (Ex:Merchant's wife get kidnapped)
  • Different size of armies for different nations (Ex:China have more soldier than Turks and Crusaders)
  • Agressiver and Braver Lords
  • Realastic injuries and blood
  • Completely changed scenes
  • Simple nationality and religion system
  • Patrols (Only for: Mongols,Seljuk Turks, Khwarazm Turks)
  • Changed musics (Not yet)
  • Diplomacy and Freelancer (Not yet)
  • Real world map (Not yet)

SIDES:
WEST XIA DYNASTY -TANGUT KINGDOM- (Chineese and Manchus )
bJYJtad.png

MONGOL KHANATE (Mongols, Yakut Turks, Tatars and Central Asian Turkic Tribes -Kazakhs,Uyghurs,Kipchaks,Kyrgyzs etc-)
6kGcLlY.png

SELJUK SULTANATE ( Turkish and Azerbaijan Turks )
0wYyDf4.png

KHWARAZMSHAH SULTANATE (Usbek and Turkmen Turks)
epZLZfw.png

AYYUBID DYNASTY (Arabs,Kurds,Iranians,Blacks,Berberis,Peshtuns and Turkish minority)
RU2ONUu.png

CRUSADER STATES (English,French,German,Hungarian,Armenian and all other Catholic Christians)
743wQ9f.png

BYZANTINE EMPIRE (Orthodox Greeks, Ru̇ms )
AQ4AT1K.jpg

RUSSIAN TSARITY (Orthodox Russians,Ukranians and other Slavs)
0ByH9BR.png

SCREENSHOTS:
French King - Philiph Augustus:
UmTtdfZ.png

English King-  "Lion-Hearted" Richard:
DYtdkgh.png

Jerusalem King - Baldwin "the Leper" King
Qp3Y8Dk.png

Ayyubid Sultan - Sultan Saladin
3WHq56c.png

Mongol Khan - Genghis Khan
hHj547o.png

Some Ayyubi Troops:
VXIkvdz.png

yM5dr9j.png

Some Mongol Troops:
0xXk6Wb.png

Some Mongol Lords:
fO9vSyI.png

A Seljuk Lord:
rqDiMpp.png

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]BIG THANKS:[/font]
*I will give my credits to all model owners at the end but i want to thank these great people who helps me.

Kuauik - For lets me use his models even there was a misunderstanding
Bloc - For helping me again and again with texture problems 'till i understand.
frozenpainter - For design my Seljuk Cities and helps me with scenes.

Stolen? No it's been a while but you've gave me permission don't you remember?  You can look into your messages... February 19th. My name was "TurkicKhan" than i changed into "Hun" maybe that's why you don't remember.

zJEfPP2.png

No chineese like hun by the way. I am turk.

i will look into that message,i am fairly sure that it was for few stuff,not everything in 1257ad,lets keep it in pm's nex time

edit-i read the messages and from what i see ,i gave you permission for stuff you showed me in screens,not all stuff from 1257ad

I thought you might be interested in knowing Baldwin the 4th always refused to cover his face, him wearing that face mask was inaccurate. He was so hellbent on trying to fight for his kingdom, he fought with his sword in his left hand and nothing in his right at the battle of Montsigard. He was right-handed.

@kuauik thank you again for everything.

Hazzardevil said:
I thought you might be interested in knowing Baldwin the 4th always refused to cover his face, him wearing that face mask was inaccurate. He was so hellbent on trying to fight for his kingdom, he fought with his sword in his left hand and nothing in his right at the battle of Montsigard. He was right-handed.

Thank you for information. His mask from the movie "Kingdom of Heaven". I've heard he was a great king too but i didn't watch the movie yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom