Resolved Malfunctioning halt order

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Halt order doesn't work properly. If you give a move order, then a halt order, the units will stop as they ought to. But if you then give that group a facing order, or order them to change formation, they will resume the cancelled move order, moving toward the place they had originally been ordered to move to, before they were told to halt.

So, the effect of the bug is that, under these conditions, units begin moving when given an order that is not a movement order, when the last order concerning movement which had been issued was "halt."

How to Reproduce: Give a move order, then a halt order, then a facing order. Watch them defy the halt order and behind moving toward the original destination.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. If you can provide a video of this incident i am sure it would help our QA team understand the issue better. Thank you for reporting it in.

Yes, I still experience it in 1.5.9. I don't have access to 1.5.10, as a GOG customer. Recording video isn't viable for me due to my lack of tools and know-how. The WTR should cause the bug to manifest with 100% probability.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom