In Progress Male lords wearing female dress

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Title is pretty self-explanatory. Don't know yet how the bug happens, it just happens randomly for me, and only happens in lord's halls. First guy is a member of a rebel faction, the other is a noble from Battania.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches. However, i will inform the devs about it. Please let us know if you encounter the same issue on a new campaign. Thank you for reporting it in.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches. However, i will inform the devs about it. Please let us know if you encounter the same issue on a new campaign. Thank you for reporting it in.
I can confirm this problem. A lord asked for supplys, and when i went to deliver the supplies the grown man greeted me with a huge ol' smile while wearing a lovely dress. He had lovely "assets" and a dashing bonnet as well.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I started a campaign before 1.2.7 and now I'm on 1.2.8. Sons wearing dresses in every faction, in all 3 versions and even my own children and my grand-children. I have no words for that, this bug is still not fixed 3 years later.

Back
Top Bottom