Need More Info Male children not getting any traits, but female receives traits from their parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

DankMarine

Recruit
Summary: Having children with male heir won't get any traits from parents vs female receives traits from parents. Also, Brother's male children receive traits so only the main character is affected.
How to Reproduce: having children even after countless starts and rolls
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Xbox Series X
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

My apologies for having it on Console I'm having difficulty extracting the saved file. I'm currently using Xbox Series X and the game is up to date currently with all updates. I also tried sandbox and story mode both my male children don't get any of my traits.

Kinda questioned this myself. But thought nothing of it really till seeing this. However its reversed for me. My Girls not getting traits while the boys are. Nieces and nephews are getting traits though. Main character on this campaign is female.

So it seems to depend on your main character then. So if you are male then male children get affected and if your main is female then the female children get affected

Summary: Having children with male heir won't get any traits from parents vs female receives traits from parents. Also, Brother's male children receive traits so only the main character is affected.
How to Reproduce: having children even after countless starts and rolls
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Xbox Series X
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
It’s because the female brain develops faster than the male brain