Making money but what do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

timmcd1994

Recruit
Hey,

So, I started single player on launch, played around and messed around - decided to start doing the main quest. Before this, I joined a kingdom as a vassal. Left them, had my own castle and just went around to make money. I'm now running 4(or 5) caravans, making bulk money (10-15k a day currently including my castles) and Im sitting at 2.5 mil - but what do I do with it? I can't buy a bigger army as im only clan level 4 and stuck at 150 troops. The main quest seems to be bugged or not finished and I cant "stop the conspiracy" because it just doesnt work.

I run around and try and take other castles or cities with my own vassals but they get easily taken over by the surrounding army's (western empire seems to run most the map and they just declared war on me) - Is it even worth doing single player in the current games state when the main story seems to be bugged or not finished? I have more money than I can use and every quest now seems redundant, why would I want to go herd some sheep for 800 gold when im literally making 15000 a day.

Also on the main quest, it states - build or whatever 2/3 settlements with imperial culture - what does this mean ? get 3 of them or 2 third of the map? If so, how can i get 2 thirds of the map when majority is Western Kingdom and destroying me

Yes, Singleplayer is still in "Alpha" but you're welcome to join the Multiplayer. It's super fun.
I too had 2.5m denars, main quest bugged and etc. Just delete the save and wait for fixes.
In probably a month it will be decent to play.

Well yeah, singleplayer is still in process but the good thing is that Multiplayer is good and fun. Anyways if you have all that money, just spent in all the things you can or if you feel a satisfaction already in your campaign, just restart with another faction,give yourself a challenge or even roleplay along the game, some replay value is good sometimes and even in these times.

Good luck milord :smile:

Try to Lvl Up your skills, doing this u open option to get more companions, I got 9, then u can do them as a separate party with soldiers and also create an army after this with 1k soldiers, then the fun is starting(the main quest is bugged) and impossible to finish, the conspiracy u should not try to stop, is impossible, when is gonna be around 1400, they will declare war on YOU so u can do is with this big army u created captures all main enemy heroes and (decapitate)...

Back
Top Bottom