Making a new special town center for each capital.

Should i make a special town center scene for each faction's capital?

• Yes

Votes: 36 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No idea what your talking about

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Azn_soul

Sergeant
Hey guys its me Aznsoul
as the poll asks would you guys want me to make special town center scenes for each faction capital.

Please feel free to leave your opinion on this matter please don't flame each other.

Thanks all and hope you guys enjoy the game.

I have planned to make either holy council's capital or Fenin's capital town center similar to the Vatican square
Here is a picture of what Vatican Square looks like
VaticanSquare.jpg

Great idea!

With the new siege scenes, the mod already has some nice custom scenes and more is better  :grin:

that'd be a great idea, you could use some southern french towns for inspiration; they're pretty medieval, and Tian Man square (or whatever it's called) in china would be great for Northern Kingdom! :O y'know, climb the steps to the great palace... like in that Red Cliff movie :O

ps: great Poll :razz: unanimous vote!! xD

If i can fill the square with my Holy Light of Judgment, and a little army... and then some blood. BRING ON THE TOWN SQUARE!!!
P.S. A Town Square filled with corpses (especially the Vatican) The Pope would consider it an act of God... Let's not rock his boat shall we?

lol, the only town square thats under construction right now is the city of Avici's. its going to take me atleast another month before i finish though due to fact im building avici's siege scene also and i have to make it look almost identical to the town squares.

heres a progress report
Avinci town square around 20% complete
Avinici siege scene 50% complete

Reminder to all scene makers, if you ever want to try editing avinci make sure you have a nice base full of troops i had to slaughter three of dark legions generals plus 1k troops not including the city garrison to start editing the city siege scene.
They started expanding into holy council's region so now they boost a giant army about 3000 strong as for me i have 189 troops left after assaulting Avinci about 5 times, that and the fact all kingdoms hate me because i hold a fief without pledging allegiance to a bloody king.

Anyways heres a nice screenshot of what the dark legion siege scene will look like(not complete)
Darksiegescene2.jpg

hope you all enjoy

Back
Top Bottom