SP - General Make Siege Battles Continue In The Streets

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount and Blade Warband made you, "take the keep" after a siege battle. Bannerlord is yet to have a continued battle option after the walls are taken. It would sooo cool if after you took the walls you had to charge into the streets(maybe they could be full of barricades that you have to break down?) or even houses (with civilians inside?) to take the castle. The real chaos of a siege would ensue, then maybe the lords could be programmed to hold a last stand near or in the keep? For me personally, that is something I craved in the first Mount and Blade and would love to see in the second. I think especially for city battles this would be epic because the street battle would become 50% of the actual battle, trying to control you men as they cut down soldiers and even civilians in the street would be a fun challenge. All in all, if a developer sees this, what an amazing game Bannerlord is! For early access it truly is amazing!! Thank you for entertaining us during this COVID-19 crisis.

Sincerely Jedimaster144,

According to a pretty old dev blog sieges were slit in at least a couple of parts, like Warband, not sure if it's been cut or it'll be implemented.
Anyway yes, I'd love to see the battle continuing in the streets and in the keep, iìts kinda lame that it's all done after you conquered the walls

Yeah, I agreed. It should be more than just conquer the walls. If enemy retreat to the keep, then first siege is end and 2nd siege begins not outside of wall but inside since you conquered walls at first..

Yeah, sieges are pretty lackluster as it is. My first siege I was outside the walls sniping enemy archers until the tower landed. Siege was over before I managed to get up on the walls myself.

Back
Top Bottom