Make range quiver deplete

Users who are viewing this thread

bestmods168

Sergeant at Arms
Can anyone show me how this is done? Its not naming convention. I exported a native quiver and reimport it but the quiver depletion effect is now gone. I see that they may be related to some skeletons, but there arent arrow skeletons. Only javelins and throwing object. And its not simply the naming in the holster mesh and holster with weapon either. Ive even tried using alpha on the quiver to make it dissapear but nothing.

Can anyone show me how this is done? Its not naming convention. I exported a native quiver and reimport it but the quiver depletion effect is now gone. I see that they may be related to some skeletons, but there arent arrow skeletons. Only javelins and throwing object. And its not simply the naming in the holster mesh and holster with weapon either. Ive even tried using alpha on the quiver to make it dissapear but nothing.
Unfortunately, I suspect that this coded onto the quiver mesh using vertex colours that aren't exported correctly by TpacTool. We need examples and more documentation from Taleworlds.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom