Make NIN3 Leading MP Designer

Users who are viewing this thread

Silvernj

Grandmaster Knight
It seems to become obvious that some decisions that developers of MP make come from absolutely zero experience in playing their own game. Recently, it is deaths removal but I am pretty sure that if we dig enough we will find enough other examples.
What I think is lacking in the process of development is some sort of main leading figure with relatable experience and passion for the game who will prioritize tasks and cut some weird decisions. Honestly, nobody cares about small stuff like - score ordering, icon changes, clan match\practice features (eventho its useful) when the game is still lacking some mechanics from W-game and gameplay is still needed to be balanced. Not saying about stuff like spectator mode, battle mode, game rejoin and etc.
The community knows only 1 person in the developer's team who can block, plays both competitive and casuals mode, always tries to reach out and calms down us when needed (even if its out of his working hours) - NIN3 . This makes him the best lead you guys can get. So I propose TW give him more power and resources to make this game better.

@Callum, @Dejan

Last edited:
I want to say thank you to NIN3 for his indifference. He is the only one who collects feedback from us.

Although NIN9 is indeed actively involved in the community, I am not sure whether he would be willing to take on this responsibility. It makes you wonder where all the other dozens of developers are? TaleWorlds have stated that they planned on actively engaging with the community, through the forums. Nonetheless, I have yet to see any of the other over a hundred employees post a single message on these forums. Well, that might be just a little exaggerated, but you get the point. How is it possible that an enterprise of this magnitude fails so abjectly in communicating with its customers?

ive-gone-completely-mental.gif

I remember one time I had lost my job and became homeless, got beaten senseless by a gang of infantry fans and that's when NIN3 appeared and saved me from certain death. He took me back to his home and nourished me back to health in a span of several months, he patiently taught me how to walk again, helped me straighten my priorities so I could quit drugs and alcohol and allowed me to stay at his place until I was able to find a job and become a contributing member of society again. NIN3 is the best!

Oi oi lads, calm down. As @KSHMR touched on shortly already who tf says NIN3 wants to be put on a pedestal like this?

Kinda ****ing awkward if people are pressing TW to put NIN3 in this position and he didn't consent to it.

#NIN3FORPRESIDENT
#MTWGA

lmao, how can we press anything. Have u missed past 2 years of development so you think we have tremendous authority over TW? And even if they propose some new responsibilities to Nin3 cant he just decline?

We are approaching TF2 Janitor and potted plant levels of community interaction. Many of the devs will say they got burnt out from being harassed on here, but in my experiences the harassment usually looked something like this.

Devs: “We are going to add crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Players: “Please do not add crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Devs: “We have added crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Players: “Crush through on every 2 handed weapon absolutely sucks. We do not like it”

Devs: “Please stop being so hostile”

Players: “...”

Repeat this process with every negative change over the last 2 years and you have where we’re at right now.

NIN3 is such a good person. One time, years ago when I was a kid my parents took me on a holiday to Turkey. We went to a restaurant to get some food since we haven't eaten anything for the whole day. Unfortunately, for some reason, my parents' bank cards were rejected every time we wanted to buy something to eat, and I was getting really hungry so I started crying.
And there he was, glorious NIN3, doing something on his laptop (probably programming first mount and blade at that time). He heard me crying, walked up to me, and asked what was wrong.
I said I was hungry, so he closed down his laptop, picked me up, and lifted his shirt. He breastfed me right there in the middle of the restaurant. A very nice guy.

Thank you NIN3

It is very sad and sad.
We are approaching TF2 Janitor and potted plant levels of community interaction. Many of the devs will say they got burnt out from being harassed on here, but in my experiences the harassment usually looked something like this.

Devs: “We are going to add crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Players: “Please do not add crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Devs: “We have added crush through to every 2 handed weapon”

Players: “Crush through on every 2 handed weapon absolutely sucks. We do not like it”

Devs: “Please stop being so hostile”

Players: “...”

Repeat this process with every negative change over the last 2 years and you have where we’re at right now.

I remember one time I had lost my job and became homeless, got beaten senseless by a gang of infantry fans and that's when NIN3 appeared and saved me from certain death. He took me back to his home and nourished me back to health in a span of several months, he patiently taught me how to walk again, helped me straighten my priorities so I could quit drugs and alcohol and allowed me to stay at his place until I was able to find a job and become a contributing member of society again. NIN3 is the best!
My house burnt down but then NIN3 appeared and using his bare hands only he managed to extinguish the flames, he then transported me and my family in his 2021 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster to the hospital where he went on to find a cure for cancer while mixing lemonad juice and coca cola. He is truly amazing

Once I played random skirmish, I was dismounted cav. Enemies were fast approaching, I would not be able to escape skirmisher blob. Suddenly, Nin3 appeared and gave me a horse. Then he charged at the enemies to buy me time to escape. Best part?

He 1v6 them.

Once I played random skirmish, I was dismounted cav. Enemies were fast approaching, I would not be able to escape skirmisher blob. Suddenly, Nin3 appeared and gave me a horse. Then he charged at the enemies to buy me time to escape. Best part?

He 1v6 them.
Don't forget your pub teammates, which he didn't kick as he is a glorious man, and also had to fight off to prevent them hitting you.

Back
Top Bottom