Make NIN3 Leading MP Designer

Users who are viewing this thread

Its lost cause
unknown.png

NIN3 is my hero as a developer, everyone who would like to make a healthy community should take an example from him. He always answers and helps everyone on top of that he PLAYS the game and understands the problems of the Bannerlord. If NIN3 would like to have more power about deciding what is happening with multiplayer, I'm totally up for this idea.
PS. Thank You NIN3 for fixing sturgian horses. <3

i-love-you-boo.gif

I posted another video yesterday of a developer playing MP, and my message got deleted. I won't post it again, but for what it's worth, I think spectating their experiences does help people here to understand why they make some of their choices.

For example, in the first clip, the developer (I won't say their name) throws all their javelins, and then runs into the infantry fight while swinging their empty fists a few times, apparently not realising they haven't taken out their sword. Then when they realised they didn't have a weapon out, they started unsheathing their sword just as the opponent was in the middle of swinging their weapon at them, and they died. This could explain why (I think) there was a feature that switched items automatically whenever you ran out of throwing weapons.

It also refuted the OP's claim that they have "zero experience playing the game".

I posted another video yesterday of a developer playing MP, and my message got deleted. I won't post it again, but for what it's worth, I think spectating their experiences does help people here to understand why they make some of their choices.

For example, in the first clip, the developer (I won't say their name) throws all their javelins, and then runs into the infantry fight while swinging their empty fists a few times, apparently not realising they haven't taken out their sword. Then when they realised they didn't have a weapon out, they started unsheathing their sword just as the opponent was in the middle of swinging their weapon at them, and they died. This could explain why (I think) there was a feature that switched items automatically whenever you ran out of throwing weapons.

It also refuted the OP's claim that they have "zero experience playing the game".
One word...wow

Yes because people recording devs play the game will get them to play more, mental. For once I agree with forum moderators here.

Yes because people recording devs play the game will get them to play more, mental. For once I agree with forum moderators here.
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that they played in ways that show no real interest in getting better. (It's not just that they fumble with weapon switching.) It's like that guy who said he found himself preferring to play as heavy archer so he gave the class a powerful 2h sword to give them an even better chance. That seems to be their design philosophy (at least by some of them). If you want more of that, then suit yourself.

I remember one time I had lost my job and became homeless, got beaten senseless by a gang of infantry fans and that's when NIN3 appeared and saved me from certain death. He took me back to his home and nourished me back to health in a span of several months, he patiently taught me how to walk again, helped me straighten my priorities so I could quit playing cav and couching without a brain and allowed me to stay at his place until I was able to find a job and become a contributing member of society again. NIN3 is the best!
fixed.

The community knows no King, but the King of MP named NIN3. He is the last hope of MP.
based

I remember one time I had lost my job and became homeless, got beaten senseless by a gang of infantry fans and that's when NIN3 appeared and saved me from certain death. He took me back to his home and nourished me back to health in a span of several months, he patiently taught me how to walk again, helped me straighten my priorities so I could quit drugs and alcohol and allowed me to stay at his place until I was able to find a job and become a contributing member of society again. NIN3 is the best!
And after all that you find yourself in the presence of an infantry gang once more.. Everyone lived happily ever after :smile:

Back
Top Bottom