• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Make main quest time limit OPTIONAL

Do you want option to turn off the time limits for main quests?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

SoSwadianWOW

Recruit
I understand that you want players to prioritize and focus on main quest during campaign, but those limits do not work well. I am not the type of player that likes to rush. I play games to RELAX, w/o time limits etc. I do not want to beat records.

Especially when you want to RESTORE Empire and collected all pieces of banner. There are 2 options:
1 - join existing kingdom - sounds easy? Well it is at start... but those DUMB rulers constantly rush into wars w/o giving time to recover from previous war. And this makes conquering 2/3 settlements VERY hard. Almost impossible in such time limit. And even if I managed (as a vassal) to complete it... The next one was a total disaster - no matter how many enemies I defeated - other lords were such a wimps that they buried every thing I tried to do xD
2 - create own kingdom - Capturing rebelled city is not so hard but then... The renown for 4th tier of clan. It takes a long time to get it, so It's hard to fit in time limit.

That's why I returned do older version and started new game. Sorry but maybe just some ideas were good ONLY on paper. Not in actual game :/
I am adding a poll.

Top Bottom