Make it impossible to miss besieged settlement notifications

How often do you notice settlement siege notifications?

• 100% of the time

• 75-99% of the time

• 50-74% of the time

• 25-49% of the time

• 0-24% of the time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have yet to notice a city/castle under siege notification and has subsequently only noticed when it was too late. Make it impossible to miss.

I generally would like configurable notifications, akin to how it's done in europa universalis series. So you have a menu listing all possible notification types and decide how they should be acted on: just completely ignored, just shown in log, shown in log and paused the game, pause the game and throw a pop up dialog. Would be great to have that.

For me I'd like a feature that when your castle or town is undersiege you have the option to be put in the defence so your not missing the chance to defend, iv lost some by being too far away to travel, but that's just what I'd like to see added

For me I'd like a feature that when your castle or town is undersiege you have the option to be put in the defence so your not missing the chance to defend, iv lost some by being too far away to travel, but that's just what I'd like to see added

So effectively having the option to instead take control of a unit in the garrison i.e The governor or generic militia garrison commander unit? that’d be neat

I've been running into this a lot. The message bar at the top of the screen is utterly inadequate - it only displays a single message at a time and takes a long while to fade out and present the next. And they all look the same at a glance.

So I only notice the loss of a settlement when I get the blue little log message at the bottom of the screen telling me who received it in the election.

That’d be awesome, honestly I rarely respond to village raids because I trade and are consistently too far to ever actually help, even if the governer would sally out with its own party or portion of the garrison to defend that would be good.

Exactly. And he should sally out also if and when your party attacks the besiegers!

Back
Top Bottom