SP - Economy Make crafted equipment eventually disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

One problem i have seen is that when i abuse crafting, all the town shops become incredibly filled with javelins that make it hard to scroll.

is it possible for these things to neatly stack together and or just disappear from the shops after a time period to deal with clutter

I was using the "crafted item copyright" mod for this to great satisfaction which unfortunately broke with 1.5.4 release. (Well, now it requires MCM4, Harmony and what-not and I'm not going to use that many different mods for one action)

Description:
The vanilla game currently doesn't set the NotMerchandise flag on player-crafted items, causing them to be produced by Workshops in towns and thus making them appear in the town shops. This mod makes sure the flag is always set on player-crafted items, new and existing.

I've had a game where my crafted items were everywhere, tournaments, markets I didn't sell to, you name it. That's when I found the mod. Would be nice if this could be updated in the game itself.

I was using the "crafted item copyright" mod for this to great satisfaction which unfortunately broke with 1.5.4 release. (Well, now it requires MCM4, Harmony and what-not and I'm not going to use that many different mods for one action)

Description:
The vanilla game currently doesn't set the NotMerchandise flag on player-crafted items, causing them to be produced by Workshops in towns and thus making them appear in the town shops. This mod makes sure the flag is always set on player-crafted items, new and existing.

I've had a game where my crafted items were everywhere, tournaments, markets I didn't sell to, you name it. That's when I found the mod. Would be nice if this could be updated in the game itself.

i found many mods require the harmony and shebang of other mod assistances. But yeah i found that copy right one after i posted this. Trying it out at the moment. It seemsto be working for me so far on 1.5.5. I havent played long enough to see if the 1 million javelins doesnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom