Make Companions Seek You Out

Users who are viewing this thread

I would kind of like them to just pick up where they left off without any input from me. If one of my companions leading an army gets captured, I want them to raise a new army the moment they break free. The same should apply to caravans. If a caravan gets attacked, I want the owner of that caravan to recruit troops and raise a new caravan.

I would kind of like them to just pick up where they left off without any input from me. If one of my companions leading an army gets captured, I want them to raise a new army the moment they break free. The same should apply to caravans. If a caravan gets attacked, I want the owner of that caravan to recruit troops and raise a new caravan.
+1
There may be a cost component e.g. if they want to restart a caravan, then you need to provide the funds, so maybe there could be a popup asking if you want to fund the caravan restart or just have the companion return to you, but the default behaviour (especially for companions leading parties, which don't need this) should be to just restart their previous activity.

A "come find me" type command via party UI on the campaign map is a must IMO. Like when you send your top Lieutenant into town to rally the boys back to you when you're touring.

Back
Top Bottom