Make companions follow me in scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, that's possible and it will be a feature of the upcoming 1866 Western mod. However, it's not released yet and I doubt Highlander (who coded it) would release that bit of code before the mod is released.

For making them come with you in taverns you can add this to the town_tavern game menu (not tested, but I think it will work).

NOTE: you need to add it after this part
            (try_for_range, ":companion_candidate", companions_begin, companions_end),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_occupation, 0),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_cur_center, "$current_town"),
              (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion_candidate"),
              (val_add, ":cur_entry", 1),
            (try_end),

(try_for_range, ":companion", "trp_npc1", "trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
  (troop_slot_eq,":companion",slot_troop_occupation,slto_player_companion),
  (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion"),
(try_end),

Actually, wickedshot's Custom Settlements has two companions following you in every scene. You may wish to inquire with her directly. The subforum for Custom Settlements is here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,122.0.html

Cruger said:
For making them come with you in taverns you can add this to the town_tavern game menu (not tested, but I think it will work).

NOTE: you need to add it after this part
            (try_for_range, ":companion_candidate", companions_begin, companions_end),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_occupation, 0),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_cur_center, "$current_town"),
              (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion_candidate"),
            (try_end),

(try_for_range, ":companion", "trp_npc1", "trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
  (troop_slot_eq,":companion",slot_troop_occupation,slto_player_companion),
  (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion"),
(try_end),
Thanks for answer. I tried but nothing seems to happen.
Hank said:
Actually, wickedshot's Custom Settlements has two companions following you in every scene. You may wish to inquire with her directly. The subforum for Custom Settlements is here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,122.0.html
Thanks for tip I'll try to contact her.

Back
Top Bottom