Majority of online users in 2020...

Users who are viewing this thread

Early access pricing is a tricky thing. Once you buy it, you buy it for life. TaleWorlds priced the game close to what they thought it will be worth on full release because we will not have to pay again for the final product. So the question then becomes, "do you trust TW to deliver on their promises?" If the answer is "no," then it might have been better to check back in a few months before purchasing.

Besides, the diehard fans of this series received a 20% discount on launch. That's pretty generous. That's the, "sorry for the missing features and bugs" price.
thats still around 30, which is still high for what the game offers in its current state, especially when compared to it's predecessor Warband. And who says you have to be a "diehard" fan lmao. The discount was for the first week or weeks if I'm not mistaken and the other 10% if you owned Warband.

thats still around 30, which is still high for what the game offers in its current state, especially when compared to it's predecessor Warband. And who says you have to be a "diehard" fan lmao. The discount was for the first week or weeks if I'm not mistaken and the other 10% if you owned Warband.
Haha I say diehard only as shorthand for those who bought on day 1 and own Warband, meaning those who would get the full 20% off.

And the point is that the largest volume of sales they will get is on Early Access release, not Full Release. It's not about what the game offers now, because all of us will still own the game in 1-2 years on Full Release without having to pay any extra. What you paid for is a feature complete game that you will be delivered by Full Release. Can you imagine the outrage if TW put out EA for $25, then charged people another $25 down the line to access the rest of the game?

There's nothing unusual or unethical about their pricing structure. We paid for the full game, and that's what we'll get. Most people understand that.

I would argue that Warband itself was worth 40 dollars, given the amount of hours of enjoyment at least I had from it, so I am not too peeved about the price on Bannerlord myself. Either way, we all bought it, so what's done is done.

20% discount makes 40 dolars not 30 as that would be 40% discount unless you somehow included region price differences but i really doubt it. It was 10% as ''staying at home'' discount and 10% for owning any other TW game and it lasted for at least two weeks that im not sure if it was longer even if TW knew millions were going to buy the game in first weeks, in fact it got sold between 2-5 million copies indeed in the first week alone. So i hope i helped you remember only few weeks ago..

Another problem in your message that you need to learn how to use opinion phrases ASAP which would fix the main problem here on this forum as nobody could claim you have no right to dislike the game in it's current state but you have absolutely no right to claim nobody can like the game neither especially while there are 100,000 positive reviews on steam which makes 88% but i guess according to your absent logic all those tens of thousands of people are ''white knights, troll vanguards or diehard fans'', right?? LMAO!! Just accept the fact majority liked the game and keep criticizing as long as you wish without starting personal arguments in every single thread but sadly some people have no interest even in criticizing the game rather they are literally vandalizing the forum for their infantile entertainment...

I doubt those 12-15 year old are too interested in this game. Critique doesn't mean we're 12 year olds, if I was 12 that would mean I joined this forum the year I was born.

You legit gave a "noobs" tag to your thread.
Buddy how old are you again?
He might be an adult, doesn't matter. But on an intellectual level, his post corresponds to a 12-year-old. "Thank you TW, all your critics are idiots." What can I say.. Such threads pop up periodically. This isn't surprising, what I'm surprised with is that moderators are perfectly fine with this.

@Reus is there a rule that lets you create hate-threads against other users or even majority of users, if at the same time you praise the developers?

Last edited:
He might be an adult, doesn't matter. But on an intellectual level, his post corresponds to a 12-year-old. "Thank you TW, all your critics are idiots." What can I say.. Such threads pop up periodically. This isn't surprising, what I'm surprised with is that moderators are perfectly fine with this.
Yeah, right on the other hand TW mods are banning everybody who says ''white knigts, troll vanguards, fanboys'' etc etc, right??!! As far as i can see TW mods are only banning people who share racist comments or direct insults which is a mistake i think as people kept arguing with each others since the release and it is seriously polluting the forum..

@Reus is there a rule that lets you create hate-threads against other users or even majority of users, if at the same time you praise the developers?

Seriously, to have the mental capacity to understand that the owner of a company and devs of a game have in some respects a slightly different calculation to make than you furthermore to grasp that programming isn't magic and taken all together this being still a great game which incredible efforts went into isn't a sign of maturity? You cannot understand how complaining from your tiny viewport of an angle is more childish? This really cracks me up every time.

Seriously, to have the mental capacity to understand that the owner of a company and devs of a game have in some respects a slightly different calculation to make than you furthermore to grasp that programming isn't magic and taken all together this being still a great game which incredible efforts went into isn't a sign of maturity? You cannot understand how complaining from your tiny viewport of an angle is more childish? This really cracks me up every time.
Childish complaining? Tiny viewport? Dude, I'm 38 and I develop games since 2002. Don't waste my time. To you they are probably gods, to me they are like workers in any other field. You can call it a complaint, I call it a feedback. It works just like that: users say what they don't like. When something users don't like repeats a lot, the developers will notice and correct it. One way or another, other people's complaints are none of your business. You are not developers, you are not moderators, why are you sticking your nose everywhere? This really cracks me up every time.

Childish complaining? Tiny viewport? Dude, I'm 38 and I develop games since 2002. Don't waste my time. To you they are probably gods, to me they are like workers in any other field. You can call it a complaint, I call it a feedback. It works just like that: users say what they don't like. When something users don't like repeats a lot, the developers will notice and correct it. One way or another, other people's complaints are none of your business. You are not developers, you are not moderators, why are you sticking your nose everywhere? This really cracks me up every time.

You don't know what I am and what I am not, and YOU'RE the one sticking your nose in here. The thread started with positive feedback and YOU'RE the ones not accepting it as valid feedback. Sorry dude, seems you just posted in the wrong thread.

You don't know what I am and what I am not, and YOU'RE the one sticking your nose in here. The thread started with positive feedback and YOU'RE the ones not accepting it as valid feedback. Sorry dude, seems you just posted in the wrong thread.
I don't care who you are. I wasn't calling you a child with tiny viewport, I didn't talk about your mental capacities. Although now they are clear to me. This thread is not about feedback, feedback is about what needs to be improved. "I love you, you are the best" - is not a feedback, but an expression of fanboism with zero constructiveness. This thread is about calling majority of users 12 year old kids with poor experience. It will not cause anything but quarrels. Not going to waste my time on you, ignored.

I don't care who you are. I wasn't calling you a child with tiny viewport, I didn't talk about your mental capacities. Although now they are clear to me. This thread is not about feedback, feedback is about what needs to be improved. "I love you, you are the best" - is not a feedback, but an expression of fanboism with zero constructiveness. This thread is about calling majority of users 12 year old kids with poor experience. It will not cause anything but quarrels. Not going to waste my time on you, ignored.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha.....

"Game broken" <-- constructive criticism
"Good game" <-- fanboism

:facepalm:

Since when positive motivation became "an expression of fanboism with zero constructiveness"? Good words don't hurt anybody and they are not useless because they spread good feelings between people.

I wish the game was JUST upgraded Warband. I am most upset over the worseprovements of many systems. Not sure if the game will see its full potential realized at this point due to certain design decisions in regards to combat physics, itemization and character development.

I wish the game was JUST upgraded Warband. I am most upset over the worseprovements of many systems. Not sure if the game will see its full potential realized at this point due to certain design decisions in regards to combat physics, itemization and character development.

Maybe you will have to come to terms with the fact that many people like exactly what they did in those regards. At least if you're speaking about MP as I read your post.

Back
Top Bottom