Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Strange Loop

Recruit
Summary: Shortly after the major UI update 1.7.0 many players have had newfound difficulty to find a game in the match making lobby. In a community of 100+ players where we discuss bannerlord and help eachother with issues when they arise some players are able to get several games while others are unable to get any or if they are able to get games it is at a lower frequency than others. This has been discussed in real time over the last couple days in a steam chat and some screenshots have been shared showing that there are some who are able to get games more frequently than others. We are under the assumption that something was introduced with this update that might be causing issues for matchmaking, perhaps some kind of match making rating (but this is just speculation). I know many in the community are hoping that it is resolved soon.

Thank you for your time

I'm replying to say that Strange is absolutely correct about:
1. Some players (generally new players) seem to have less issues queuing for games
2. Other players (generally veterans) seem to have more issues queuing for games
3. This started the day of the 1.7.0 update

The following are reports I've screen-capped from different players who say they are having issues. Keep in mind that this is highly irregular given the high amount of people playing on the NAE servers recently:
LAM0dxS.jpg

wz7h5V6.jpg

3GcoVE1.jpg

QHFnIqj.jpg

GZcoK3b.jpg

KJYCbYb.jpg

HQo2r1b.jpg

Please help, a lot of people are starting to play other games because it's not practical to wait in the queue anymore..
Several people (including myself) have tried making a new steam account to play the game and this has resulted in much better queuing times. How can that be?

Since Friday, January 14 these issues have been resolved. Matchmaking is now working as expected now with no extremely long queue times. Thank you!!!

There are now new issues with server lag and crashes being more frequent, but Captain is finally playable again and everyone is very thankful!

Back
Top Bottom