Resolved Major gameplay problem..Need Help

Users who are viewing this thread

The training took me hours and I still could not win the battle with the 2-handed sword. I had 1000+ hours of mount and blade and was very successful at that game, but I stopped playing that game for the same reason this one is bothering me. It is one simple thing that I cannot figure out. PLEASE DEVELOPER OR PLAYERS HELP ME.
***When running, walking, riding, fighting, shooting arrows while riding, melee while riding...the camera will not turn while I am trying to move. It is SUPER CHOPPY and gets "stuck". I have an advance gaming computer - I always had good computers from the first mount and blade. The reason I am upset is I feel a change was made. I played so many hours without this issue - easy flow of weapons..moving direction/camera/attacking all smoothly. Then one time I went onto mount and blade and out of no where - it was different. Choppy..could not do at the same time. Would have to walk..stop..turn..walk..stop..attack. I noticed that issue is still in this game. I tried everything - changing anti-aliasing (idk why)..mouse sensitivity to super low..to super high..to every number in between.
Until that is fixed - this game is unplayable and unenjoyable. This is the only issue yet it affects 99% of the game.

Found this, when I looked it up. I have no idea why this would work and I can't test it, since I don't have that issue. I guess if you are playing on a laptop it would make sense. But try that out and tell me if it works.

Also the resolved the issue here at the end, see if that applies.

Thanks man!!! Yes - that was the issue..touchpad had to be unchecked and then I adjustd the mouse sensitivity! Thank you so much man..I was really upset with this from the original game to now. It ruined my gameplay 100%!!!

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom