Resolved Major faction declare war to my independent clan, without any reason [e1.1.0beta]

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Major faction declare war to my independent clan, without any reason
How to Reproduce
: Strugia declared war to my clan. Maybe because I killed looters that had Sturgian peasants as prisonners and I took peasants as troops ?
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/R
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.1.0beta
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER
CPU: i5 3450
RAM: 12GB DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte H77
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Note: The following are from my experiences on 1.0.10.

1. The Wars section there is odd (bugged?). Mine only shows a war with the Southern Empire, which happened when I left with a fief and lasted about 10 seconds since I formed my own kingdom. I had been a vassal of the Southern Empire while they were at war with the Aserai and am currently at was with the Khuzait. My window does not show either of those. I think it used to show the Aserai at one point, but I don't know when that went away.

2. If you are your own kingdom I don't know that they need a reason to go to war with you. Since diplomacy between factions is AI-controlled at the moment, you are subject to the whims of RNG.

3. Taking recruits from another faction does not appear to cause relationship issues from what I have experienced.

4. if you want to make sure they are/not at war with you, just go to the map and scroll around to one of their fiefs. If it's red, you are at war. If not, you aren't.

Since I'm "independent clan", I'm not in any Kingdom, not even my own. So there is no "War UI" for me :smile:
The war section I was referring to in my first point was the same one you have indicated on your screenshot. To add to that description: I have recently made peace with the Khuzait, but the UI still shows the Southern Kingdom flag under the Wars section of the clan info page of the encyclopedia... So, Aserai may have been there but disappeared, Southern Empire seems to be stuck there even though the war with them was seconds long, and the Khuzait war never showed up.

I can only suggest the same as John Shepard said in the above post.

I've had the same thing several times since release. Seems to be rarer now; on day one I had majors and minors both piling in on me. I've just been paying them off but it'd be nice not to have to worry about it.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom