Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

The only bug I found is when you try to take the "Deliver goods quest" it just freezes,and you can't do anything,but the weird thing is,it doesn't FREEZE but,instead,the game is running,but you can't exit the dialog menu,except shut down the game itself :???:

Volkodav said:
The only bug I found is when you try to take the "Deliver goods quest" it just freezes,and you can't do anything,but the weird thing is,it doesn't FREEZE but,instead,the game is running,but you can't exit the dialog menu,except shut down the game itself :???:

Can't vouch for it working for this bug, haven't been proposed this quest yet in my new game. Encountered both my other CTDs already however (Harek's and battlefields in which my party wasn't fighting)

my game crashes with a C++ error near the rus style cities usually on attempting to enter

also same C++ as well for when i get into fights with lords who have 2 icons as well

General Darius said:
my game crashes with a C++ error near the rus style cities usually on attempting to enter

Eh, I've just had a crash trying to see the guild master from Kiev, then after reloading my save, while approaching Kiev...
In both case I had to reboot. :/

General Darius said:

also same C++ as well for when i get into fights with lords who have 2 icons as well

I just ran into one of these when entering the Pskov siege scene. 

So I received the quest "find the missing foraging party." I went and found them, and attacked them; after the battle The conversation with the survivors started, I asked "what's your story" and he replied with this...

I assume this is the battle data that is being accidentally inserted into his conversation. Might want to look over that

Congratulations, Gentleman!

This mod solves nearly every anxiety about MB I've ever had.  A few notes:

1) I've tinkered with the items file a lot so it may be my own problem, but the script that removes items, removes nearly every missile weapon from me and all my heroes, even though we are qualified to carry them. (I disabled that script so it's not a problem for me)

2) Other people have mentioned that the deliver iron and tools quest freezes.  You can actually unfreeze it by alt + tab (for windows any how), minimizing the game then restoring it.  You have to talk to him a second time to actually get the quest.

3) My biggest problem is that your great idea about selling or donating prisoners to lords never works.  The screen opens but the "sell" button is cold and won't work.

Otherwise, brilliant work.  You've put a lot of effort and you deserve a hearty round of applause.

Limehill said:
3) My biggest problem is that your great idea about selling or donating prisoners to lords never works.  The screen opens but the "sell" button is cold and won't work.

This one works, but only for the factional troops - none of the lords want bandit scum or Lithuanians apparently

graycloak said:
This one works, but only for the factional troops - none of the lords want bandit scum or Lithuanians apparently
Moreover, I would say it's the major source of income for most players :smile:.

I've found some annoying things about this mod. For one, that little message that pops up in the top left corner at the main menu, it's in all modules. Another thing I found, this mod breaks Xfire for Mount and Blade, regardless of which module I'm using. After I DLed this module Xfire would register the fact that I was playing Mount and Blade, but for some reason I couldn't use it in game anymore. I have also done two methods of uninstallation. One was to simply remove the module from the modules folder, it let me keep the HDR which I liked, however the message and the xfire problems persisted. I also reinstalled it and did it the right way, which, for some reason, breaks Mount and Blade. Whenever I tried to start it up it would automatically crash, which caused me to have to reinstall Mount and Blade itself.

Right after installing the mod I can no longer start M&B - it reports missing file d3dx9_26.dll (this is Windows 7 btw)

clray said:
Right after installing the mod I can no longer start M&B - it reports missing file d3dx9_26.dll (this is Windows 7 btw)

I managed to fix it by downloading and installing the DLLs from here: http://www.toymaker.info/Games/html/d3dx_dlls.html

Ok, I guess I found a bug - the talk dialog doesn't end after accepting the "deliver goods consignment task" from burmistrz - it says "Click left mouse button to continue", but it doesn't do anything. Effectively, the game is blocked and I have to kill the application.

clray said:
Ok, I guess I found a bug - the talk dialog doesn't end after accepting the "deliver goods consignment task" from burmistrz - it says "Click left mouse button to continue", but it doesn't do anything. Effectively, the game is blocked and I have to kill the application.

This has been reported clray, a little work around for it: alt+tab out and alt tab back in and you can get past it. You'll have to reaccept the quest, but atleast it doesn't freeze.

clray said:
Press "Tab", or
Install 0.622 patch.

aggietex84 said:
clray said:

This has been reported clray, a little work around for it: alt+tab out and alt tab back in and you can get past it. You'll have to reaccept the quest, but atleast it doesn't freeze.

Yes, sorry, I missed the original report. The alt+tab solution doesn't work for me though, so I will install the .622 patch.

Dont know if it was already reported, but the quest "Follow the spy to meeting" cant be done. I am unable to capture the suspects.

Hi all,

First, congratulations for your great mod beta, I really like it.  :wink:

But I've a problem. Some CTD's when I save the game after battles, these are the last lines of my log:

Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Loading tracks
load_map_data complete.
Init_map complete.
init_meta_mission complete.
map mesh built.
get_ideal_sun_color.
get_ideal_fog_color.
parties added.
launch complete.
Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load mount_and_blade_title_screen.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_gudok_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_03.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_03.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_07.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_06.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_rojki_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_04.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_03.ogg Error: Unable to load r_kaluka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_03.ogg Error: Unable to load r_balala_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_gusli_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilki_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_03.ogg Error: Unable to load r_rojki_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_06.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_02.ogg Error: Unable to load r_gudok_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_sopilka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_04.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_07.ogg Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded... Error: Unable to load r_kaluka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_07.ogg Error: Unable to load r_kaluka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg begin_setup end_setup Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg begin_setup end_setup Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_05.ogg Error: Unable to load r_balala_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_gusli_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load r_balala_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_kaluka_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_gudok_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_04.ogg Error: Unable to load r_jaleika_05.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_balala_01.ogg Error: Unable to load r_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_02.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg begin_setup end_setup Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg begin_setup end_setup Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_01.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_02.ogg Error: Unable to load p_town_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_03.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_01.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_07.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_06.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_04.ogg Error: Unable to load p_travel_05.ogg Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state...

I need some help fixing it, what can I do?
:roll:

Back
Top Bottom