Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I love this mod allot, but if there is one thing I do not like, is how you make real world religions into this mod.

Calradia may be set in a realistic fantasy world, but I think it should not include real religions namely because it ruins the immersikn in the world. I am very sure the Sarranids are not the same as Arabs in real life. Infact, much of their culture is based off of the Sassanid Persians. It bugs me how you didn't went the extra step to get creative with the religion aspect of the mod to really help world build. Honestly, you set back allot of that aspect because you weren't vreative nor clever enough to introduce us to a similar yet different beliefs. Why should I fight for a Male God? Why not get creative and have a female goddess with something more creative that fighting is a reflection of a war she fought in heaven? Hell, you could of gone for a bithiestic system.

Point is, I'm very disappointed that you didn't do this. Still, good job with the mod.  I thurroly enjoy every aspect of it and looking forward to updates!

Mod have some things which seems out of place than religion

Lord parties are too small
Early game is very grindy
... and many others

Valencia Ishtamari said:
I love this mod allot, but if there is one thing I do not like, is how you make real world religions into this mod.

Calradia may be set in a realistic fantasy world, but I think it should not include real religions namely because it ruins the immersikn in the world. I am very sure the Sarranids are not the same as Arabs in real life. Infact, much of their culture is based off of the Sassanid Persians. It bugs me how you didn't went the extra step to get creative with the religion aspect of the mod to really help world build. Honestly, you set back allot of that aspect because you weren't vreative nor clever enough to introduce us to a similar yet different beliefs. Why should I fight for a Male God? Why not get creative and have a female goddess with something more creative that fighting is a reflection of a war she fought in heaven? Hell, you could of gone for a bithiestic system.

Point is, I'm very disappointed that you didn't do this. Still, good job with the mod.  I thurroly enjoy every aspect of it and looking forward to updates!

I agree. Terrible decision. Otherwise a good mod.

Valencia Ishtamari said:

Go play a total fantasy mod, there are many. Let me ask you the same question: Why should I fight for a female God? And what does your omniscient gender preference have to do with being creative or clever? If God exists, it is neither gender. You are arguing based on personal preference, which honestly sounds like a bunch of nonsensical rambling. 

stevehoos said:
Valencia Ishtamari said:

Go play a total fantasy mod, there are many. Let me ask you the same question: Why should I fight for a female God? And what does your omniscient gender preference have to do with being creative or clever? If God exists, it is neither gender. You are arguing based on personal preference, which honestly sounds like a bunch of nonsensical rambling.
Neither gender....eehk Adam was created in the likeness of God so,sex(male or female) of Adam is male,not good to speak like that.
And valencia,you say creator is not smart,so if you are smart go create your fantasy mod with pagan nogods,and play it,why you say creator not clever,you are not clever,not smart,not thinking much,Nova Aetas is good mod and i say fine mod,if you not like you are not clever,i say that,not insult people for your wrong,and i think obliguefantasies.b

Hello guys, due to unique nature of this mod, I have started writing a new beginner's guide for this mod. I will update it as much as I can. But for now, you can check that guide on steam and give me tips and feedback.
Nova Aetas beginner's guide

Back
Top Bottom