Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
@Chaplain
Discovering the east would require more scene props and outfits which further increase the loading time of Nova Aetas which is already long  :lol:.
Besides it requires the map to be extended which can't be done other than redrawing all. But I like the idea. I thought myself of
adding a menu. Just a menu option to visit the foreign countries. Maybe even the forbidden city? But again... the loading times!

We're near the limits of new content. Adding more content wouldn't outweight the burden of long loading times at a particular point.

2. No nation besides the original six have. I'm too lazy to add them + it would require 100+ entries which I find too much while extra ladies
don't really add much to gameplay.

3. More outfits? There are already 20+ costumes and armour sets.

More outfits, of course.  I mean i love the idea to get Suit Up like German Landsknecht in 15th century, like Spanish  Conquistador in 16th century and like French Musketeer in 17th century. I'm a Swag, aye, i know.

Well, in mod 16th century - Northern  Hemisphere there was the opportunity to explore  the  East and it was a pain in the ass to get there and not get slaughtered  by angry  locals map did include  the New World, Europe, Northern Africa and East (quite realistic). The way was only  on land, because  the most popular sea route to the East was discovered  by your countrymen, Quintillius, in 17th century.

Portuguese get there only for themselves and for the Spaniards, (your folk got there in order to  breach through  the Spanish  blockade of Holland), and guess who's not were tossed out from Japan with other foreigners when Tokugawa seized  the title  of  Shogun. :fruity:

I had a dream about running through the woods with the first family of the Republic of Molossia. then there was something about a roller coaster, and somebody died. not on the roller coaster though, it was foul play. Maybe watching Sherlock before bed had something to do with it...

I can happily report hundreds of bugs everyday. Or none at all. Probably second option would be better. Counting on it in fact. Probably week-after patch wont be compatible with previous save?

Today is release day ? Can't wait
Also i have little question , will you make patch for fix or it is going to be re-upload ?
As i live in ****y side of world that matter :sad:  as Internet is so slow and expensive

hashemi1711 said:
Today is release day ? Can't wait
Also i have little question , will you make patch for fix or it is going to be re-upload ?
As i live in **** side of world that matter :sad:  as Internet is so slow and expensive

probably reupload. today's release is only a beta which should go for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom