Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 89 19.6%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.8%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dymitr said:
Cannons is a great idea, it will give soul to battle in later period in this mod but i dont know if a 6 cannons on battlefield is not litle bit to much, anyway Quintillius i try to folow your work and all the time i think what else you could add to the game. Last time i "working" on new troop trees - make them more intresting and correct for example Noregr archer of lower tier have same armor what boyar - units of highest tier in Vaegir Tsardom also Vaegirs guards have two handed sword with fit more to late period of HSE, when i will finish with this i will put here some screens.

I am afriad of that too. 6 Cannons might just completly destroy the balance. Then again, it all depends on the Battlefield, its size and how you use the Hills for your manovers. I am just afriad that the AI will not be able to deal with them propperly.

Cannons shoot at a distance of 300m with a truly effective distance of between 10 - 100m and cannons are ineffective against moving cavalry and I didn't even mention archers/arquebusiers who can deal damage to cannoneers. There are two cannoneers per cannon. A loader and a boss. If the loader dies, the boss will be promptly demoted to loader. If he dies as well, then you won't have a working cannon.

But I share your thoughts. Cannons can do effective damage while defending against a large charge on flat terrain. Simply put your infantry before the cannons and they'll be very deadly. But... the enemy has the same opportunity.

Here are all features for cannons:

- Artillery (max. 6 in battles)
* Hire cannoneers and put cannons into your inventory
* Cannons will spawn on battlefield
* Cannoneers will find enemy and shoot
* Use Warband 'hold fire' function to stop shooting
* Use 'stand ground', 'charge' and more to shoot again
* Use pressing F1 function to manually set shooting target
* AI will have cannons too
* Cannoneers are mercenaries and can be upgraded 2x
* Skilled cannoneers can do their job faster
* Cannons spawn with stakes for a bit defence

Quintillius said:
Cannons shoot at a distance of 300m with a truly effective distance of between 10 - 100m and cannons are ineffective against moving cavalry and I didn't even mention archers/arquebusiers who can deal damage to cannoneers. There are two cannoneers per cannon. A loader and a boss. If the loader dies, the boss will be promptly demoted to loader. If he dies as well, then you won't have a working cannon.

But I share your thoughts. Cannons can do effective damage while defending against a large charge on flat terrain. Simply put your infantry before the cannons and they'll be very deadly. But... the enemy has the same opportunity.

Here are all features for cannons:

- Artillery (max. 6 in battles)

Amazing. But I have a question... being the cannoners mercenaries, will they be avaliable since the game start or we have to wait the factions to investigate technologies and so?

Quintillius said:

How about more defences for the guns depending on your engineering skill? More skill, more defences.

I downloaded mod from moddb website http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas and it works good. I have Warband on steam but i think that It is a better option to download manualy mods than via steam anyway instaling er in worband its just copy\paste to "modules" folder :wink:

v4.0 hasn't yet a release date set. There's much to do. It will cost some months.

Dymitr said:
I downloaded mod from moddb website http://www.moddb.com/mods/nova-aetas and it works good. I have Warband on steam but i think that It is a better option to download manualy mods than via steam anyway instaling er in worband its just copy\paste to "modules" folder :wink:
The only difference is that I cannot upload the Shader Addon to Steam.

I have bug and sugjestion for your great mod that will be very nice if you ad it so lets beggin.
That would be very nice if you add the Anglican religion because personaly  im not catholic im Anglican and I don’t whant to be a atheism that will be nice for peapol like me.
You can add a option to change the name of your colonie
You can add the option to able the old world faction to attact  my colonie in the new world because im at war whit one coast faction but they never attack me in the new world
You can add the option to be able to construct more castle and bourg (city) if you can and village to because my new worl fell a litttel bit empty
I have a problem whit your armor in the vanilla warband you can see for exemple: if a buy a knight armor I will see all the plate and the arm protection on my arm but whit your mod I just see a image whitout texture whit 90% of your armor.
When I attack another ship or when I am under attack whit my naval the game spawn me in a empty world and my army attack the enemy army.( I guess this is a bug).
You can add a general for your court for take care of task like buy soldier or hire patrol
You can add a patrol option for exemple I the my general hire 20 of your best man for patrolling near praven or one of your colonie
You can add a moneylanlder for give you money and have a debt
You can add a option were I can make a money depot in my court because for now I can just invest my money in my faction.
I hope you will read all my texte beacause I play every days to your mods and he his very nice
:iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

Shawn2052 said:

It would've been nice if you posted those in the appropriate threads, not to mention the fact that like there were like three answers concerning Anglican church which is already in the mod.

Back
Top Bottom