Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
v1.21 is not savegame compatible. I thought it was, but I have changed some hierarchy/structure in the scripts which breaks all.

@Quintillius : Thanks for the response, I'm just not following this.  I never played 1.2 without 1.21, so I have no saved game I am trying to load.  The conversation issues I have I get with a New Game using 1.21.  If I play my 1.21 save with the conversation.txt file from 1.2, most of the problem clears up.  Am I just setting up something wrong?

Krucifide said:
Quintillius said:
v1.21 is not savegame compatible. I thought it was, but I have changed some hierarchy/structure in the scripts which breaks all.

@Quintillius : Thanks for the response, I'm just not following this.  I never played 1.2 without 1.21, so I have no saved game I am trying to load.  The conversation issues I have I get with a New Game using 1.21.  If I play my 1.21 save with the conversation.txt file from 1.2, most of the problem clears up.  Am I just setting up something wrong?
That's new for me. I can't really clarify it, but keep playing with v1.2.

Quintillius said:
Krucifide said:
Quintillius said:

That's new for me. I can't really clarify it, but keep playing with v1.2.

Just to chime in, I'm also having the same issue with the bugged conversations in 1.21. So you're not the only one.

I'm loving the mod so far, can't wait to see where it goes.
I think it could contend with with Floris and 1257 A.D. for being one of my favorite mods.
Keep up the good work!

I'll download this tonight.

Having read the description this looks damn good! Kudos to the maker!

Wishlist-like feedback:

1- No mod has ever had 'something to do' with the spouse. Aside from using him/her as a stepping stool or a free minister/administrator. Have you considered the possibility of married couples having their own 'reputation' minigame...several in fact... one which leads to offspring, another which leads to divorce, another which 'refills' the relationship points and keeps things smooth, etc,etc?

2- Is there a possibility of a mod option to freeze tech development? If Im not really interested in having the game reach firearms level (just keep it medieval) I'd love to have it.

3- Hunting first person to acquire meat/hides? Good for starting the game, good for getting food for your army. Fishing (spear fishing in river...like make fish npcs flow through them and you go around skewering them).

4- I see no mention of enhancements for troop orders. Silverstag mod for example allows you to order troops to ignite arrows, spearmen to brace pikes to stop cavalry...you can order troops to use a specific weapon... troops can skirmish or stay in defensive shield walls, etc. Like I said I haven't downloaded this mod yet but since there is no mention of these features in the first post description.... does it have any of this?

skyfaller said:
3- Hunting first person to acquire meat/hides? Good for starting the game, good for getting food for your army. Fishing (spear fishing in river...like make fish npcs flow through them and you go around skewering them).

This could be fun :grin:,although you already have hunting (not first person right away but u can make it)- however fishing would be alot of fun.

Is this mod still under the develoment of a single person? I remember when this first got posted on the fourms like two years ago, so happy to see it come through and become somthing so amazing! keep up with the great work, this really is shaping up to be one of the best MB mods.

Thanks! Thanks! As long people show they are still supporting the mod and wanting new updates, I'll continue!
The mod is still under development of one single person, his name; Quintillius.

Update: New poll

Guys, there is a new poll. The question is:

'What feature do you desire mostly to be in v1.3?'

War
If you choose this option, I'll add camp fortifications and castle upgrades.
To extend the fun on the battlefield, more abilities will be added. As you now you can build gabions, but what about
spikes and more?

Economy
Have you always wanted to be a real businessman during the Renaissance? Buying/selling enterprises.
You'll have the options to invest, hire workers, buy (visible) upgrades and see your enterprises grow.
I'll also try to add a couple of new jobs like a merchant. You can buy a merchant's quarter and create trade routes

Colonizing
Always wanted to see a more detailed colony management. Population actually contributing to production? Attacking and defending colonies? Visiting these scenes and seeing your colony growing?

Crusader
Or rather seeing a Holy City implemented and Holy Wars and small holy places in Calradia.
Crusades will also enable special troops to be hired.

Honest to be, I equally desire both Crusader and War features to be implemented. I hope you can manage to add those two options :smile:

Quintillius said:
Update: New poll

Guys, there is a new poll. The question is:

'What feature do you desire mostly to be in v1.3?'

War
If you choose this option, I'll add camp fortifications and castle upgrades.
To extend the fun on the battlefield, more abilities will be added. As you now you can build gabions, but what about
spikes and more?

Economy
Have you always wanted to be a real businessman during the Renaissance? Buying/selling enterprises.
You'll have the options to invest, hire workers, buy (visible) upgrades and see your enterprises grow.
I'll also try to add a couple of new jobs like a merchant. You can buy a merchant's quarter and create trade routes

Colonizing
Always wanted to see a more detailed colony management. Population actually contributing to production? Attacking and defending colonies? Visiting these scenes and seeing your colony growing?

Crusader
Or rather seeing a Holy City implemented and Holy Wars and small holy places in Calradia.
Crusades will also enable special troops to be hired.

Hmm will there be only crusades and crusaders or muslim holy wars too?

Back
Top Bottom